Reviews for Waiting For Perfection
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Great addition to the story.
Syfja chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ally enjoyed this and Unconventional Truths any chance of another sequel story of them moving in together and getting married cuz you left UT with Aaron buying a ring?
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
amazing job...
BeautifulApocalypse chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
*fans self frantically with fan* Oh! That was the hottest thing I've encountered in, well... ever! Oh my! Just the thought of smexy Hotch... like that... Oh! I'm feeling faint. It's too much for me. For a first-timer way to go! *holds up card with a 10 on it* Perfect! You've managed to make me blush, and lemme tell you; after reading romance novels since I was 13 (and pretty graphic lemons for about as long) that's hard to do, so congrats! If this (and the preceding fic) are a norm for you, I think I'm gonna be reading a lot more of your work. Just keep the Hotch coming *pause* *blush* *squeal* Not what I meant! Excuse the pun! *pulls out fan again*
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow that was incredible! I thought it was cute how excited she was n that JJ watched the kids for them. Great job!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Don't think you have anything to worry about! I loved it.

You did great on the smut. You truly made me regret reading this in public and I stopped to finish this at home! Kept blushing! LOL
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was really good :) good job ;)
hp123456 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Loved it!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You did a great job with this... Wish you would add on a multi-chapter sequel to UT. Please consider it
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Attttt. That's the grade you get for your first smut.

It was amazing and it was so Em and Aaron.

Great job! Loved UT
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
hot! :D
onetreefan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
aww great job. you are an incredible writer :)