Reviews for Scary
CierraMist chapter 1 . 1/14
I absolutely love this! It’s nicely done!.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Amazing. Good stuff
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Nicely done! ;)
TheJauntyJabberwock chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
A cute jally smut fics do exist! I was worried i'd have to write one myself. XD
Nyx Crepsley chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I got a great way Sally could scare Jack... She could tell him she's pregnant! LOL good story BTW.
Shizuolover chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
funny and cute
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
0/0 That was way awesome and way hot! HOORAY FOR DISNEY LOGIC! ALL HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN OF THE PUMPKIN PATCH!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Pffft, I love the ending of this. Go Sally! You show them you're scary! Poor Jack, he has no idea where this came from. You're not a bad author, you know. A lot of people have wrote lemons, many waaaay more graphic than this. This isn't weird either, I really wish there was more of these, actually. And you're right about one more thing: Never question the logic that is Disney. Good job on this, it was very entertaining. _
Calliecature chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
wow, jack would never see sally the same way again. it seems like he thoroughly enjoyed that. trust me, this isn't too weird. it's a very decent fic to be honest. you contributed to sally's character that she is capable of having a dark side. hehe. and jack seems to like it.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hehe smut... really good smut... Jally smut... lovely :3
Nella Siphron chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I feel your pain when i write my GiroNatsu stories, (Human form with a non-human form). I'm still worried ill get a review filled with judgment. I feel that this was a rather good story of jack and sally havin some fun, i loved the idea of sally taking control this time *giggle*.
Vytina chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is easily one of my favorite Nightmare stories...one that I read over and over again. I love everything about it, especially Sally's creativity. She earns the title of Pumpkin Queen with this! :D

Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us! You're the best!

Vy
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my. I absolutely LOVED the amount of control Sally had with this. It's nice to see her in a more demanding position than her usual meek self. Wonderful job!

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Sharaynbow chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
somehow i always like the idea of the female in control and the men at thier will. *grins evilly* IDK, it just WORKS... *blush*
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 1 . 9/7/2012