Reviews for Cruel Games
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Holy shit... I'll never look at a game of tetris the same again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
ыыыыыыыы
Brenden chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
goodwork
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Hee! And I am now reminded of the twisted video-game movie trailers done by some group on Youtube, including a Tetris Movie trailer.

*Googles* Huh. There were several different ones, by different groups. All weird in different ways.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
wth?
you actually wrote something about TETRIS...
TETRIS
how the heck did you DO that?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I can never play Tetris again after having read this.
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. Amazing writing, I must say. Going from the top favourited Tetris fic - which is a total of ten words - and then to this . . . the change is rather astonishing. In a good way, of course. The story was beautifully written and the idea inspired.

Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
typo " I surse you"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That last part. Way to stoke my ego.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
¿Sólo 9 revisiones?
No le hace justicia. Este fic es una pieza maestra
scriviner chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was incredible. Good job.
2ndsly chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The surface of each of them is entwined by the poisonous [[(wines) Whines]] that crashes, not unlike the baby who destroys it's beloved dolls in the fit of the primal urge to kill, their stone flesh, and reaches deep into their crevices to drink the blood or what perhaps can be called the blood of the poor of the races hiding there the fact of their existence.

As I glide trough the air, obeying the rules that are not mine to know in my curving, changing movement, I can see a field, a swamp, a plane deep under me. And on that frozen and unmoving white plane I can see [[(thpse) Those]], who are my brothers. Creators – blue, yellow, red. And even Lilac! I am forever grateful that some power, perhaps some will is guiding me to them, to our union, cemented by the purpose we were born to share.

These minor issues aside, I like it a lot. Probably the best part is, everyone is perfectly In Character and otherwise unexplainable phenomena are explained. I'm actually amazed that you can write the perspective of a tetris block, and make it feel In Character.

May the blocks fall ever faster.
eggyeggygoo chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
linked from SB :3

who knew tetris could be so... lovecraftian?

kudos to you good sir
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Challenge rejected. This reminds me way too much of the Warhammer 40K fic where a Guardsman is executed for decrying that they are all mere toys, playing out meaningless wars on artificial fields of battle to amuse the uncaring gods who created them...

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to huddle in a corner.
Fictiondevourer chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
- clap clap clap -

Thank you Yog now I am terrified to play Tetris ever again.

Ah well Sudoku is still playable.