Reviews for Life, Death, and Bathroom Stops
DetonationDusk chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
'Bout time! I really like this. Especially Stella, not because she's a bitch, but because I can tell she'll get better as it goes on and I'd like to see that. I love the dual-revolvers aswell :D Can't wait...
Elmethea chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter! Yeah, Stella does seem a little princess-y. If I knew her in real life I'd probably punch her, but I like to read about her :) I wonder why she doesn't like Aphrodite campers... seems like she'd get along with them.

Great Chicago reference ;) And silver bullets? Was she hunting werewolves? Now THAT I'd like to see!

Can't wait for the next update!
Artemisgreekhero101 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Omg I absolutely love Stella! She can be as mean as she wants to my OC I don't cate! Well just as long as mine fights back anyway... But I have been on your page and ong how do you draw so good! I am sooo horrible!

Xoxo Artemisgreekhero101
GirlWaterShaman chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Wow, Stella has such a potty mouth. xD
The ULTIMATE catchphrase chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Okay, I'm way late, but I really want to submit, and you said you could use a few more...

Demigod Form

Name: Darcy De Luca

Nicknames: Darcy

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Nationality: Italian from her grandparents.

Birthday: March 27th

-important- How will they react when Percy, Jake, and Stella tell them that they are a demigod?: "'re joking, right? I'm...I'm on one one of those prank shows, aren't I? Alright where's the hidden camera?...You're not...joking, are you? You mean-a-and you think-You're insane! You're completely-did...did the water just...Oh my god! It's true! Oh my god! I- I don't...oh my god!" And then she would probably hyperventilate.

How will they react once they get to Camp? (scared, excited, ect.): Probably a mixture of scared, excited, and a tad irritated.

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 115

Eye Shape and Color: Large almond shaped, with long curled lashes. Her eyes are a sort of brownish green, with a burst of yellowish green around the pupil.

Hair Style and Color: Thick, wavy dark brown hair with a few scattered feather extensions. She keeps it shoulder-length and parted to the side.

Skin Tone and Complexion: Golden tan skin, and her skin doesn't burn easily. Her skin is kind of oily, and she has a small case of acne.

Body Build (curvy, athletic, lean, ect.): Lean and straight, with a relatively flat-chest and zero figure. She's petite and almost delicate-looking.

Extra Physical Attributes (piercings, tattoos, beauty marks, scars, ect.) Her ears are pierced, and she has a small scar on the bottom of her right foot from when she stepped on a nail.

Clothing Style:

Example of camp outfit: Her camp t-shirt, ripped-up acid wash shorts, and a pair converse.

Example of general outfit: An over-sized sweater over a colorful tank, beat-up skinny jeans, and vintage brown combat boots, with the cuffs tucked in.

Example of formal outfit: A slim, tight-fitting purple dress with a silver sash under the chest, and small silver heels. A pretty necklace and dangly earrings

Example of pajamas:A v-neck and fuzzy pajama pants

Example of beach outfit/swimwear: Navy blue swim bottoms, with a white and navy polka dotted bikini top, aviator sunglasses, flip-flops, and black swim shorts with sliver stripes up the side.

Other Clothing: She hates anything floral, but loves lace.

General Personality (gimme a lot of detail, here! Likes, dislikes, attitude, ect.)Darcy is sarcastic and clever, never without a comeback. She's easily panicked and easily irritated. She's a tad lazy. She's got an odd sense of humor, and makes some pretty immature jokes. She's modest and humble, and gets flustered when people compliment her. She doesn't have much self-confidence, and is always convinced that she's not good enough. She's kind of gullible. She loves to swim, and enjoys the outdoors. She hates snow with a passion, and winter is her least favorite time of the doesn't like change, and she's strict with what she believes in. She's kind of bossy

Fears: Small spaces, thunder and lightning, snakes, and scary stories. .

Friends: Anyone who shares her sense of humor.

Enemies: She hates the Ares kids, and she can't stand Drew.

Talents:She's great with plants, is an amazing swimmer, and can draw pretty well.

Hobbies: Drawing, swimming, and gardening.

Favorite Food and Drink: She loves sushi and Root beer

Favorite Singer/Band/Composer: The Ting Tings

Favorite TV Show: Friends

Favorite Movie: Outsourced

Favorite Book: City Of Bones

Love Intrest (specify and describe relationship! Are they already dating? Do they fight a lot? Do they show a lot of affection public?): She doesn't have a boyfriend, but she's got a bit of a crush on Connor Stoll. They're good friends, and are constantly teasing each other. Connor's totally oblivious.

Mother: Demeter

Father: Damian De Luca

Step-Parent: none

Siblings: none.

Closest Friends (Camp): Connor Stoll, Travis Stoll, Katie Gardner, and most of the Demeter and Hephaestus cabins.

Closest Friends (Outside): Her best Mortal friend, Romy Morgan.

Boy/Girlfriend: Nope

Past Relationships: Well there was this one guy in kindergarten...

Weapon: A long ,thin celestial bronze dagger. It's simple and the grip is specifically fit to her fingers. It's not magical.

Weapon Name (if it has one): She's still deciding.

Fighting Style:Close-range, all defense and little offense.

Fatal Flaw: She's completely unsure of herself.

Strength(s): Close-rang weapons. She's quick and clever, and can make up plans on the spot. She uses whatever is available to her, and pays attention to all the little things.

Weakness(es): She's all defense and is awful with Long-range weapons (don't let her near a bow!) and is easily fooled. She's not calm, and gets panicked easily.

Supernatural abilities ): Plant manipulation.

Background/Extra Information:

Darcy grew up in Allen, Texas, and still lives there.

Okay :) Great first chapter, and can't wait for more!
Crackle barrel chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Hi I was looking around old submit demigod things when I found this, read the stories and. The reviews and would say you have some obsessed fans, but I can see why! The story is good and the characters seem to stay true to their "mold" or outline. I hope you can update soon..
Artemisgreekhero101 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pla pls pls pls UPDATE SOON! NO WAIT NOW! I am now obsessed! Please update soon! I am on my Knesset begging you! Please update soon!
liviclaire chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
i love this story!
Artemisgreekhero101 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Great so far just reread and am now totally obsessed I always keep checking back to see if you have updated! Hurry and update soon! I mean don't rush yourself but ah! Update!
Alytimae chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
It's interesting so far! I can't wait to see how this turns out! Update soon please... if you can. I don't want to pressure you to get it done quickly. Just at your own pace. Thank you sos mucha fora usin mya oc!
ZenithFourDemigods chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Yeah, go Green Day! Just gotta say it. Anyway, thanks for choosing Rose! Good luck with the story!
Sun E. Day chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Omg! Thank you so much! I love the prolouge chapter thing! This is going to be a great story! (I would say tht even if my character hadn't been accepted) your a great writer! Can wait for your update!

ParabolaOfMystery chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Artemisgreekhero101 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Omg thank you so much! Wow when I saw i made it I was like jumping around my room screaming. As you can see I have like no social life at all! The story sounds good keep it up!
elfblossoms chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
hooooooooray! i'm so excited for you to keep writing this! :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »