Reviews for Whatever You Do, Don't Panic
KindKelsey chapter 9 . 5/16
Poor Dean :( I loved how worried Sam was about him, you definitely did a good job portraying the brothers. I absolutely cracked up when Dean complained about the nurse not being hot, totally seems like something he would say XD Thanks for the great story!
celinenaville chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This was very well done. You even made me tear up at a few points. Best of all, you captured the character's mannerisms and voices so well that I could hear then in my head.

The only VERY minor correction I could give was a few typos regarding "there" and "their," but I know how that is when you are typing fast or autocorrect decides to overlook something.

Overall this was fantastic. Thanks for the read!
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Really enjoyed this. Very much in character and very much how it feels. Thanks for writing!
pipinheart chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Loved this...Was a great piece.
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Thank you for posting! The story is great! 3
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Poor thing((((( looks like smn needs a comforting hug **
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
John and Sam.. So IN character! :) i like the story and keep reading
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Poor Dean(( like your story! 3
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Oh my.. Poor Dean. I can't breath either)
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my! I love it! And this last phrase is just perfect! I keep readin'! :)
candylover665 chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
I really really liked this story! & i cant believe you met Jared ad Jensen :) im also seeing them but not until this september and also i got a photo op with Jensen when i go, cant wait!
No chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
My favorite part
Dude... She's not even hot!
undecidable chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Love the story. You can never have enough Hurt!Dean/Protective!Caring!Angsty!Sam, in my opinion ;)
Karebear119 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Love love love it! I'm only on chapter two and I'm on the edge of my seat! You have such a great descriptive writing style!
nannyg43 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
You must know something about medicine. You gave a very vivid account of the procedures. I like the stories and have high hopes that you will finish Mind over Body .Any chance?