Reviews for Flower Petals
So cute :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
omg u made them do yhat
Angela chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great job! I enjoyed it so much
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aw, it's so sweet. And awesome...i've just sat and read it twice at 3am, that's how much I enjoyed it. Any chance I could convince you to make a sequel, seeing as it's a one-shot and all? :)

* HannaH *
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This one had soooo much tension I felt my own heart racing just from reading it! The ending was amazing though! Perfectly done!

Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
CuteSherry chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lovely and pretty sensual oneshot, I enjoyed it throughly!

I really love knowing what both characters feel and think, many stories are very one sided and it's bothersome sometimes .

Seeing SxS awakening and experimenting things together was very well shown and you successfully conveyed their feelings at the times, I was really touched by all the fluffyness and sentiments, their emotions were overflowing throughout the whole story.

Good job!
subarashii o5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
LIKED IT! :)))
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love your story. :) I loved how you based it on the manga and went on from there. I could imagine them really having this kind of insecurities later on. After all, sakura won't be a kid forever, and Syaoran is just too... REACTIVE... not to be overcome by his hormones at some point. :) hahaha! I love your one shot! :) It was not rushed at all, and you took your time developing the story. :) I liked it overall, obviously. :)
Farah03 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
SHOCKS! This story is absolutely HILARIOUS! hahahaha! I've really laughed my stomach out hahahahaha! two thumbs up for this! ;)

I love the way Tomoyo thinks and acts so evilly haha! Gosh, definitely wonderful story would go to my favourites.. ;) keep up the good work! I really enjoyed and had SO MUCH fun reading your story.. :)))
Usachan100 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
it was so cute! you should do a sequel! my heart was in my throat the entire time! It was so sweet! I cant stop smiling! I broke out laughing when Touya got home! Such a great story!
Limeru chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That is really something.. So cute and hot! way to go!
Kanela chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Jajajaja! Amoo a Touya! XD

Qué buen final jajajaja
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved it. That was so awesome. Oh, why did Toya have to interrupt them *just* then? Such a good, cute, and tantalizing story!
kittypaws182 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ahh i loved this story so well writen and cute made me feel so fluffy inside and made me think of my own boyfriend good job )