Reviews for Man With A Bow Tie
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
woah, woah! Holding himself as a baby would create a time paradox, right? That's what happened to Rose in the episode "Father's Day". Well, i guess it's just fanfiction and anything's possible, but it would be awesome if you continued this. Loved it! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
"I have been alone, surrounded by darkness. I've seen how heartless the universe can be" Indeed, very nice reference. I love a Very Potter Musical. 3
Anvelite chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Just saying how can Harry hold the past baby of him, cuz If he touched the past him the time would get jacked up, like from season one of fathers day, when rose touched the baby her and weird creatures came out of nowhere. The story was good, that was the only mistake though!
Draguta's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That's it?

All of that rising action, and you're going to leave it just when it starts taking off?

Where's the Doctor Who/Harry Potter epic adventure?

That's a lot of build-up to just leave it.

...

I'm sorry, that was rude. Please accept my apologies. Hope you have a great time writing. And I really am sorry for being a right B**ch.

Sincerely,

Draguta
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
LOVE IT!
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I like it! :D I hope to see more soon!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
0_o ... -_- ... _* ... _ You make no sense ;_; Bleh.
SarahElric1999 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
excuse me...but...harry holding baby harry is a paradox, remember 'fathers day' with rose?

big bad paradox monsters...
Bdjelnd chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
When Harry held himself at his parents house that would have created a time paradox! It just wouldn't work then BOOM those dragons woul come from the sky and people would die and have you EVER seen Doctor who? D: I'm freaking out here bro! You screwed up the timeline of Harry Potter! This is a completely serious thing, nothing to be taken lightly!
Sally chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
When I read: I have been alone, surrounded by darkness. I've seen how heartless the universe can be. I could hear the song in my head - do you get me? - I think it is really sweet but sad. Is that what you said you just slipped in? :) - 'cause Harry you're not alone! - you have it in my head now :D
Evenmoor chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Shouldn't a Blinovitch Limitation Effect occur when teenage Harry holds baby Harry? It is a paradox, after all - remember the Doctor Who season 1 episode "Father's Day"?
R Starryeyed girl 123 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011

Keep going!

:D
KeeperOfTheSecret chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Very nice fic :)

I enjoyed your Harry and the plot seems promising! Keep up with the good work :)

Tina