Reviews for Fairy Tail Utopia: From The Darkness
myulander chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
cool story
NoobEl chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Plase update soon i love this fanfic
KitsuneDragon chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Interesting.
T00STr00nG chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I simply love this chapter. I love the way you portrait Sasuke in this! Please hurry with the updates! I want to see how Naruto is going to get out of the prison so badly!
death77 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Nice.
Micheal the Archangel chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Nice rinne, very nice. It's been so long since I last heard from you. Great work on the chapter by the way.

and Yes I really enjoyed Sasuke in this Role. he's usually portrayed as the diabolical kind who is completely beyond hope because of his hate, but in this version he still shows that he has a sense of honor and kinship between him and Naruto. I particularly like how sasuke was constantly trying to let naruto off the hook, and how he seemed to regret when he was forced to lock naruto up. it actually gave me an idea.

After the incident with the mirrors is over Sasuke comes across Konan and Kisame speaking with Gaara. He overhears them talking about Naruto, and how he is the one who sent them after him to recruit him to join them, and their ambitions. Sasuke chooses to enter at this point and asks them how they know Naruto. Kisame merely grins and claims they are acquaintances of Naruto's/ Sasuke calls BS on them and prepares himself to fight. Kisame tells the others not to interfere and begins a fight with sasuke. During the fight Kisame comments that this is the second time he's come across "those eyes" making Sasuke believe that he has fought Itachi in the past. But Kisame refuses to confirm it. Sasuke finally has him pinned and tells him to talk about his connection to naruto. But he jumps away as Kisame's shadow slowly grows and begins to suck him in. Kisame grins and says that time's up, and nodds to theo others as their shadows are doing the same. Kisame gives a mock salute and tells Sasuke he'll give naruto his bests then vanishes into his shadow. Sasuke, determined to find out what his connection is, does the one thing he thought he would never have to do...go back to Fairy Tail...and ask for their help.

Meanwhile I had an idea for naruto while in prison. I was thinking after being weeded with the strong prisoners, he is taken late in the night to a under-level arena where the gold and silver brothers hold fights between the prisoners. while there Naruto quickly7 instills others with Fear as he leaves all his opponents beaten and broken. So bad he even is thrown into the lowest level, which only consists to two prisoners. And you know who I am talking about. He manages to convince one to join him, and comes to an arrangement with the other. Darui manages to let loose the other inmates and sets them to riot, then sneaks down below to free naruto and their new teammate. Naruto and Darui end up facing off with the gold and silver brothers, and manage a narrow victory. Then the warden shows up and quickly takes down the prisoners, leaving only the three. But then naruto plays his trump card and unleashes the other prisoner, who immediately engages the warden. Naruto, in an attempt to rid himself of both those pests, activates the final defense of the prison, which sends the entire prison into an alternate dimension. Naruto and his two cohorts manage to escape, and leave the warden and his prisoner trapped for who knows how long. Kisame and the other appear outside of the prison and meet up with naruto and his group, and come together to leave, but not before a security Lacrima gets a shot at them and transmits the image back to the council.

Also finally I was thinking after the whole bit at the prison, Naruto and his gang come across two very interesting magees. one naruto recognizes as Gildartz, and the other as Kakuzu. Naruto and his gang approach them and greet Gildartz. HE asks him what's going on and after getting over his shock Gildarts mentions his quest but that he was asked by a village to save their young women from being kidnapped by Kakuzu from being sold on the black market. When Naruto talks with Kakuzu and finds out what his gain in this is. he surprises everyone...and attacks Gildartz. Quickly Naruto's gang and Kakuzu aid in attacking gildartz, but make an opening for gildartz to attack Kakuzu and almost kill him. but naruto saves him and retreats with him, leaving a confused Gildartz wondering what happened to Naruto. Once they are away Naruto makes the comment that Kakuzu owes him his life, and until Naruto is satisfied he will be working for him from now on. Kakuzu is reluctant but after also being offered a treasure beyond compare, he quickly agrees to join them, on the condition he is allowed a chance at Gildartz one more time. A condition Naruto happily agrees on.

Well that'll be all for me for now. Keep up the good work Rinne-Kami, update soon, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
supert history
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
good chapter
hanipman chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
...I find it odd, that when I read the warden's name, I thought of the legendary pokemon Reshiram and Kyurem. The names are so similar.
Lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
So that was the Plan, the Older Mages will agree with Makarovs decision of no Naruto escue But i dont see Natsu not trying something dragging Erza(naruto saved her life) & co into it. the question is would any of them leave Fairytail and join Naruto.
SanguineGravios chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
You make some the best crossovers to read. Though the idea of Saskue trying to help Naruto brings a smile to my face cause it's so rare to see that happen, much less in a crossover.
The Robdog chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Good to see this finally updated. Good work as usual and I look forward to the next chapter.
Nightfire237 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
GAARA! OH YEAH!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I thank you, sir, for helping me fully develop my apparently prophetic powers. Just this morning I'd found myself wondering whether you'd stopped updating this altogether, and voila: An update. Setting my delusions of omniscience aside, let's move onto the review.

First off, I really like your decision on Sasuke's role in the story, especially since you seem to have ruled against making him a blindingly bright paragon of light. His obsessions, thirst for revenge, etc. are what define his character and making him a good(ish) guy who tries to redeem Naruto while keeping his flaws is bound to be interesting to read.

Naruto beginning to enter Dark Messiah Mode is also a plus in my book, as you seem to be doing a good job with it (with the prison break plans and eveything). On that note, I hope you'll add Nagato to Naruto's merry band (unless that'd mess with your plans); because your Naruto seems like he'd get along with Canon Nagato (Dark messiah types that will do anything they deem necessary to achieve a better world.). If Naruto is their guild master, Nagato could be the ace.

Let's see, we're done with the review and the wishful thinking, so let's wrap this up. This is probably my favorite Fairy Tail crossover on the site, so, of course, I look forward to reading more of it.
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I like this story! the new dark naruto hahaha..welcome back!