Reviews for Cento di Questi Giorni
Heuress chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Ouch. This was so adorable and sweet and then you just drop a bomb on us with those last few lines. Ouch. I loved this so, so much, but... Ouch.
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
See, that was a beautifully 'real' interaction between brothers, and that line at the end absolutely killed me. You went from lighthearted and jaunty to pulling a machete on me in the space of 30 seconds flat... I'm gonna need a few moments to compose myself.

Thanks so much for sharing... I guess I'm a masochist for heartbreak!

- Payce
Kingswallow chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very bittersweet story. Short, simple, but very touching. I adore these two.

Well done.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story! Short and sweet and well written. Thank you for this!
Knight's Day chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
FUCK. FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, X""""C
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
poor little brother
Stoned Lorikeet chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
omg still crying about petruccio
Kella Toh chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Simply wonderful. A truthful, canon story in all the mess that is AC fanfiction.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is beautiful, the last line in particular is absolutely brutal, but in a good way.
Darkwyng chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You made me cry ;_; *has a soft spot for Petruccio*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I loved this! It's simple and just wonderful. I also appreciate the fact that you have good spelling and grammar - it's refreshing to see some good, fluid writing here. So thank you! :D
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love how you start out describing Ezio's unusual gracelessness, instead of starting with the brother- later, I realize it's as if he's always been gone. And their dialogue just made me laugh; you really make them seem human with the way Ezio can't remember Petruccio's age. "Federico surely counts for at least three siblings on his own" made me laugh. And the fact that it's a birthday present- awww! This story just unfolds. And the end. Owch.

And yay you did FANFIC RESEARCH. It also can save us now.
words without chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I am SO HAPPY you posted this. Petruccio feels very wise for his age: "You would feel too sorry" almost sounds prophetic. Hey! Maybe he wanted the feathers because they symbolize flight and he's an invalid and hence his birthday wish is to get Ezio to put him on a roof and! I think I'm on to something here.

Welcome to the fandom, friend. Everyone you love dies but it's the best kind of death.
The Green Archer chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Funny, the hundred years thing is also what they also use in Poland to wish people a happy birthday with. Maybe it's a bit of a European thing?

Anyway, nice oneshot! I liked the sentiment and imagery you put behind it. That, and Ezio's line: "It's not my fault I have so many siblings to keep track of" especially when a few days later he ends up losing two of them. It just seemed like such an ironic line, lol. Anyway, it's hard for me to find a lot of fanfics about Ezio's family life, so consider yourself my hero for the day. Grazie amico :)