Reviews for The Cookie Fairy
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
This is the sweetest thing! I love it! Your a really talented writer. This made me smile and I really enjoyed It.
Mimi145 chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
KAWAII
gabsterela chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
this was such a beautiful story! it was one of a kind. :)
nuggetmeister chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
This was sweet and cute. :')

As always, your grammar's amazing. :D

Even though the story was short, the aweshum-ness and fluffiness made it up. xD

After reading your most recent fiction, I was quite .. sad-ish? XD

But this story just brightened up my mood! It was light and was quite refreshing to read.

So yea... Pleasant story, lovely writer.

Ta-ta!
Bundapunny chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
And as usual, I love the chapter. XD I wouldn't review since I would say the same thing, you know. (The way you put details, plot line, blahblahblah.) But, oh well. Hihi.

And for some reason, I find this having a sequel a nice idea. :) Oooh, and this time, it could involve more than just Mikan and her cookies. :3 It's just an idea, anyways. :))
Bundapunny chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hihi. Again, I'm glad to decide to check out your other stories. Do I sound like I'm stalking you? lol. Sorry.

I like the plot already! :) I've read a lot of stories where Natsume's a rich heir, and he's mean and misunderstood, but the way you put more detail into it made me want to read and continue. Oh, and usually, they would just portray Mikan as a Sunny girl that comes into the picture. But, again, the way you portrayed her show that there was something more about the sunny girl. So, yeah.

I love the plot, the way you put more details, and your writing style. :) I'm such a fan of yours, right now. XD
Lia chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Hey there~ this is such a cute story ! I usually don't like fluff, but I guess this one's an exception :)

I love how you portray the GA characters here, because you keep them the way they are which is great for me (I'm not really fond of stories with OOC characters, you see) and make them more .. Human ? Yeah well, you get what I mean :D

My only complaint is maybe, natsume's a liittle bit too perfect ? Or maybe it's just me :p

Thanks for writing this story :)
icelikedreams chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
this is an awesome story. can you pretty please continue it? i love it! i would really want to read more of their relationship and troubles! it'll be awesome :)
Emmoria chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I just found this story and I am in love with it! It made me smile like a kid in a candy shop. LOL Great job! _
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This is one of the best stories I read in months. Keep writing. I adore it.
snow emo.angel chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
hey hey! i love it! super! in just three chappies, you managed to finish the story with a bang. i like how you think, and how u incorporated ideas like this. few people are be able to write something unique like this, and guess what? you're one of them!

keep up the good work. :) MxN! 3

~ snow

PS: don't mind the people who aren't reviewing. secretly, they're infatuated with your stories. :"
Cara Gracious chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
this story is really very well written and so cute... and my eyes glazed in he natsume and his father's scene. keep up the good work
QuietMusings chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
happy, happy D I reeeaaalllyyyy enjoyed reading your story. I had a smile on my face the whole time.
ichigoaini chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Waaa~ You made me cry. And you moved me with your story. You write good and I like your style.

Keep writing! XD
EchizenRyoma chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
its ok. real good. but there's no love..if you know what i mean. overall its nice.