Reviews for Out of Necessity
I'm not sure if this comment has any meaning any more but u asked so its ur fault. In chapter 6 at the end u asked how dialogue was feeling and the clinical answer to that is "as good as can be expected" when the u the author is trying to develop a character (in this scenario barricade) it usually involves some mental introspection. And when ur developing a supporting characters personality, as in from someone else's perspective there isn't a BEST way to do that. Merely several good ways and my preferred way to do is what ur doing-introducing short term goals and challenges that aren't just kill everything.- so yeah keep it up.
booman980 chapter 3 . 4/1
hey here's an idea have Evelyn meet Deborah that would be entertaining
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Okay, now I'm confused as pit. I thought Barricade terminated Starscream... and didn't Ratchet used Starscream's remains to help Evelyn survive the parasite? So how the frag is that annoying screeching Seeker still online? I am confused as pit...
SurprisedAnal chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
Amazing Fanfic!
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
I like that last bit. lol I was to busy robbing shit to be educated... LMFAO
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
The last bit of this chapter had me laughing hard. I've laughed at bits and pieces of a lot of your chapters, but this one was just too funny. I've never imagined Knock Out like this... a total flirt. The sense of humor you've given him just makes me crack up, and I absolutely love it.
Creepypastagirl1 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
i liked chapter 9 it was really good, and I did enjoy the others.. I give you two thumbs up
Foresthunter chapter 31 . 7/27/2012
YAYYYYYY! this is reallllyyy gooooood!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
You... you're writing a sequel? For me? REALLY?

You are a wonderful person. I love you.

Just like I love Knock Out's beautiful ass.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
YAY, KNOCK OUT!

You've included another one of my favorite characters. And the right version, too! Transformers Prime has the best Knock Out ever. :)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 22 . 6/17/2012
I haven't even seen the DoTM movie, but upon hearing that you would be including some of its plot I read up on the summary. I definitely agree that the ending sounded rather unlike Optimus. I like your ending better. :)

And yay new faction! I loved Evelyn screaming at everybody to cease fire. Her threats are always priceless, especially now that she's actually powerful enough to follow through with them.

Then when Ratchet ranted at Optimus while waving his detached arm around... OMG funniest shit ever. :D

And thanks for not killing Barricade! (yet..)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
Noooooo! Barricade's such a sadistic asshole and I don't particularly like how he hurts people but... but...! He can't die! Who would Eve be without him? :(
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Aw, c'mon, Evelyn! You've got a badass claw for a hand now! What's not to like?

Okay, okay. I admit that I'd be pretty upset, too. (But still! A metal claw! Think of the possibilities! :D)

Ha ha. Barricade can't call her a fleshy anymore. She's more Cybertron than human now! But I'm sure he'll think of new insults. :)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
This... reads exactly like something from my own head, something I would write myself - if, you know, I COULD write. Erp.

It's like my dream story. It's... so perfect. I really, really hope it goes in the direction I want it to! I suppose I'll just have to wait and see... :)

It's four in the morning and I don't give a damn... Next chapter! :D
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
EEEK! This... is... perfect!

Exactly the type of story I was looking for! This is what I was missing in all of the Transformers T.V. shows and movies! This is what I was looking for in fanfiction! YAY! :D

You've made me so damn happy. :)