Reviews for Worn Clouds
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Ohmygod, this is the only time I will read fluff. This was so good! Evenly paced, well written, and you portrayed them perfectly. I feel as though I'm about to explode. Great job! :D
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
good story
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww kawaii, good story
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
LOL, "awwwww" being the operative word here. That was light hearted and nicely done, thanks.
Aundrea Jordan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I Love it please make another chapter?
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You know..whenever i look for any (interesting) CloTi story, i always stumble on this story but never..not once look at it...till now. And i must say: OMG! This is fine, cute and adorable another story of CloTi \(o)/ aww~ love it!
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Cloud is so precious :3
Razzmatazzy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is adorable! I really love how you describe Cloud and how Tifa snuggles with him! _ *chokes on fluff* So cute! Do want more, please.
zeprincelini chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Soooo sweet.
MistoryStar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved it :) Started to laugh when it was discovered Cloud reasons for not responding was that he fell asleep... standing up...XD
Juliet'sReplacement chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ohhhhhh, this was so CUTE! I love your style of writing, it suits their personalities. And honestly, I couldn't help laughing when Tifa realized that Cloud had fallen asleep. *squeee* They are so adorable together.

Overall, I loved this little thing. You displayed them perfectly, and wrote them out very well. Nicely done!
xXgoodbyeXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
AW! This was cute and funny! I love how Cloud is so quiet and Tifa is just all confused as to why he's not responding to her. This was an adorable one-shot! :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
awwww so cute!
MisaD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Continue! I finally found a cloud x tifa :D lol i'm actually interested in this one. It should have a lot if reviews :)
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
awwww that was so lovely! w I want a Cloud for pillow D: heheheh xDDD great job! I looking forward to read the other sotry :3