Reviews for Gravity Series 2: Sin & Innocence
p
Zveka68 chapter 26 . 1/29
Excellent story ;)
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 1/28
Holy crap! If I wasn't already on my way, this would sure send me runnin' LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 1/28
Oooh, I so didn't see that hit on Kenny comin'! Like Bella, I'd forgotten his stupid ass LOL! And what a precious mini Mercward *squeezies!* Wouldn't mind watchin' him grow into a seriously cool kid...you know he will! Can't get enough of them so it's a good thing there's MORE!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 1/28
My hubs cooks for me, too, but quarters haven't bounced off his still cute ass in a loooong time LOL! Figgered we'd get us a mini Mercward *fist pump!* and how cool to name him Samuel!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 1/28
Tsk, tsk tsk! Will our gang never learn to check the damn bathrooms first *facepalm!* As for Lilith...good riddance to bad rubbish!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 1/28
Awww, I'm glad Unca Alec is fallin' for Abby's mom, Sarah! He's too cool to be without a family of his own! Preacher, Aunt Geneva and even Sharky are turnin' into quite the characters LOL! Lilith would be stupid to show up but I kinda hope she does 'cause I'd love for the bad guys to get her...and provide proof to our team!
readicted chapter 26 . 1/27
Ah, yes Kenny. I almost forgot about him. It feels fitting that Edward and the guys do wished it. I am so glad Elam was remembered at Thanksgiving. It felt wrong that he'd died and their was no mention of it. The baby's name is perfect and I guessed the Sam would be the chosen name, whether boy or girl. It's perfect. Glad to see Sarah and Alec married. Cute that Bethy got a promotion. I've really enjoyed this ride thus far and look forward to reading the final installment.
readicted chapter 24 . 1/27
Sorry that the festival was abruptly cut short, but so glad that Lilith is finally gone. I would've thought Bella and crew would've been hyper vigilant with the bathroom situation. Bella shouldn't have gone in alone. Her girls were just outside, but at least one other should've gone in with her. There were three stalls. So glad they had earpieces. Lilith was a persistent, resourceful witch. I thought Bella might be the one to finish her, but I think I love that it was MercWard that took her out. I think it was as it should be. I love it. Still think Sarah was crazy to let Abby go to the festival, but I'm so glad it all worked out and the kids seemed pretty clueless for the most part. I knew you wouldn't let anything bad happen to those girls.
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 1/27
Pretty sure there's a puppy in Bethy's future LOL! It'll be good to get our little family back home...let's hope Lilith doesn't tarnish it with her foul presence!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 1/27
Sam's letter was just what Edward and Bella both needed to hear *sigh!* And the pause to let Edward get mobile again was much appreciated, as was the trip to the meadow to tell Bethy about the baby! Yeah, cock roaches are very hard to kill and I don't trust we've seen the last of Lilith!
readicted chapter 23 . 1/27
As great as Alex and the Cullens may be, I think Sarah is bonkers for allowing Abbey to go to the Halloween fundraiser party. Nope, nope, nope. Not with crazy Lilith still unaccounted for. If, and by 'if' I mean 'when' something pops off, I hope that poor Abby and Bethy are completely unawares. Otherwise they could be forever traumatized by crowds.
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 1/27
Incredible action sequence, Deb darlin'! Bawled my eyes out on the last paragraph 'cause losin' one of our own fuckin' hurt! Hell'n it would've hurt no matter who it was, we're so invested in this whole group by now *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 1/27
This nest of vipers definitely needs to get cleaned out but damned if I'm lookin' forward to seein' ANY of our gang get hurt or worse *whimper!*
3,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »