Reviews for Gravity Series 2: Sin & Innocence
kmap111 chapter 20 . 8/8
It's so sad that Sam is gone, but he kept his promise to Bella and his sacrifice made sure Edward came back to his family.
It's good that they were able to take of all the bastards threatening them and their family, glad Edward wasn't hurt so badly. I'm sure with all the card from his girls he'll recover much faster ;)
kmap111 chapter 15 . 7/20
Omg! I had a feeling a pregnant Bella was in the horizon lol
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 7/16
Love it
kmap111 chapter 13 . 7/7
And now we finally know why Emmet names his son Edward lol
That was genius of them to take pictures lol

I'm glad Bethy is getting used to having both parents back and they're finding ways to deal with her fear by watching her closely.
I hope they're able to start a new routine soon without any fear of any of them being taken again.
Just love this series. In fact I love all your writing
But this one is my favourite! I think I have re-read this 2 or 3 times, everytime I read it, it's like I've never read it before! Love the characters. Absolutley love Mercward! Thank you for this series x
Rose chapter 26 . 7/1
Another beautiful story! I've just fallen more in love with each character. You are an absolutely amazing writer and I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this series. I cant wait to read this next one!
Wendy chapter 5 . 6/6
Done, loved your first story but this is too painful, you promised no angst
Jaygm chapter 27 . 5/19
Can't wait to dive into this one!
Jaygm chapter 26 . 5/19
I absolutely loved this story! Your characters are so alive. The stories are so detailed that I end up dreaming about them as I go through the story, savoring every word. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 4 . 5/15
I am so glad this story is complete, because I am just sick that they lost Bethy and her little friend. I would NOT be able to withstand a week of waiting for an update!
kmap111 chapter 1 . 4/18
Amazing first chapter! Many mysteries to solve ;) love it.
Hummy-moon! Lol to cute :D
kbabcock chapter 19 . 2/20
kbabcock chapter 13 . 2/19
p
Zveka68 chapter 26 . 1/29
Excellent story ;)
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 1/28
Holy crap! If I wasn't already on my way, this would sure send me runnin' LOL!
3,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »