Reviews for Regrowth
D I absolutely adore this story! It's just so...CUTE! D
Meda Princess chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
*lmao* XD That was priceless! Oh, I almost feel sorry for Kousei now. XD
Meda Princess chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I like it. :3 *not sure what else to say that hasn't already been said* Little Koichi's so cute! X3
Meda Princess chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Ha! Koji hates milk. Ed ref! *giggles* This story gets better and better. :3
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
XD Man! That's gotta be awkward! I love this little fic of yours. :3 Most definitely amusing.
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Heh. I almost feel sorry for Kouji. So what now, eh, o great author?
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very interesting idea. This should be amusing. :3
Yuki082 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
_ clever.

thanks for writing

Yuki
Kilarra chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Interesting idea you've run with here. A little choppy for you, but sometimes that's just how it comes out. Especially when you're busy and want to just get something up. Overall, short, sweet, and very adorable.

Kilarra

PS. I had my response to your PM all written out and ready to send, and then my internet cut off... So I got frustrated there for a bit. Apologies for the spacey brain, OCD-ness, and technical difficulties. Should be getting back to you shortly.
Asarikou-chan chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Konitchewa...

What a cute and amusing end.

This fiction was really interesting and adorable .

Their conversation at the end creates a perfectly nice closure. Really nice .

Arigato for this fantastic fiction.
Kaito Lune chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Ah...so that's...okay.

I like the exchange you had between Kouji and Kouichi. This was a fun read. Great job, Akiza. :)
Kaito Lune chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Oh, poor Kouichi. And Kousei being dragged into this, makes me wonder how things will turn out.
DephsXylex chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Ok, that was absolutely adorable. Four year old Kouichi is just so cute. I love how flustered Kouji and his mother are. I'm pretty sure I would be too, although in Kouji's case I would just accept it as part of a Digital World regrowth. Digimon do grow really quickly after all.
Kaito Lune chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Poor Tomoko. The rapid aging is really going to throw her for a loop once Koichi reaches his eleven-year-old state and ultimately stop growing.
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Hontony kawaii da u.

Kouichi is adorably cute when he is this age.

I am sure that he will ask for kouji after being able to recognize things .

I feel sorrry for his her kid again isn't easy but I think he will return to his normal age in a short time.

Thanks .