Reviews for Opposites Attract
Candyangelbaby59 chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
hey it's me again wow another good story I DIDN't know Castiel and Jimmy are twin brothers castiel had a mom and dad anna &michael.
mollie chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
this the most awesome story and real sad
demigodmagic chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
oh my gosh okay they are just adorable. i ship destiel like hell and i think the two are just so cute here but sam is the reason i smiled all the way through these chapters.
your writing is really good, i love the way you use words :""33 thank you for sharing this with us!
Yourdadjustcallsmekatya chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please continue this story is amazing
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I just love this so much, it's one of my main feel-giving fanfictions. I need more. Not want, need. Please.

If you don't want to or can't continue this fic, I understand, these things happen.
SDFGGYHJV5HHs chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
WoW. Love this fic! Carry on pls!
The-Serious-One chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Aahhhhhh! I really like how this is turning out, i cant wait for the next update!
ThatHunterChick chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Oh my God, that is so cute and sad and.. and.. GAAH! I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
bingbo chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Hope you update soon, I really like this story..
rainbow chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Please write something new!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Okay,so I'm absolutely loving this story so far! Baby Sammy is so adorable! :)

I just have one question, though. At the start you said that Karen died, but then why was she at the daycare the first time Dean and Cas picked Sam up?
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
I know I'm kinda late with a review and I apologize I didn't have internet for a long time but thanks for the chapter it was sweet
SlightApocalypse chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Awww, this is just beautiful. I look forward to reading more, and happy birthday for yesterday :D
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
"He lost his godmother, Karen, who he loved like a second mother."

I'm kind of confused? Is Karen not dead, then? Because she's in this chapter...
ryohei-nya chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
asdfghjkl you took your time there! but im so glad you updated :) please dooooo continue! i love this story, and well, short chapters slow building up? which is always good, youre not rushing anything :) just update soon please TwT