Reviews for All The Small Things
undertaker chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
this one i like it they cool, caring and loving understanding to each other...good job!
AdOkufukai chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I like how you wrote about how the two understood each other so well, there was no need for words. A good way to communicate for two people full pride. Nice!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You know, you might like the system of magic set forth in the "Slayers" franchise. Their local brand of Cure (called "Recovery," but I'm splitting hairs) doesn't actually 'magic up' a solution to injuries. It simply jump starts the body's metabolic healing process to work overtime and close a wound ASAP. Although it's not really dwelt upon in any of the TV seasons, it's been said that Recovery isn't as useful as it first appears; the recipient of a Recovery spell could be saved from death by blood loss and still die of exhaustion due to the immense strain it puts on the body.

A pointless aside, but it seemed worth commenting upon. It's not often you see an author who makes any attempt to explain magic with anything more complex than "because it's magic."

But looping back around to the actual content of the story, I have to say I'm impressed. Squall and Lightning are both quite hard to write, especially in any sort of emotive, expressive sense. They're so stubbornly independent and prickly as to make the notion of mutual understanding and compromise seem almost impossible. But you have a knack for guiding them toward common ground deftly and believably. Commendable.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was so sweet! I love how Lightning and Squall communicated without words, as it shows how much they know each other. Great job on this!
ficcan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
XD this is so sweet XD Very nice writing props for you! Despite all their stubbornness, they do care about each other :). Yes they're both warrior who might be hard expressing how they feel aside from their duty, so I feel these kind of things meant a lot to them and you capture it perfectly.

"I didn't mean for you to stop caring." Awwww this sounded so sweet to me XD,and I really love the ending...Lightning's just couldn't admit that she's enjoying Squall's service huh :D lololol.

Keep up the good work. Oh and good luck for the exam, you muck up one question means you got the other correctly right :p? I'm sure you'll do fine.
Indurrago chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
"Because your eyes have been on me." Cue in "Eyes on me." LOL! This was a nice fic of team mom Squall taking care of an injured Lightning. Squall probably learned how to treat a sprained ankle during his training at Balamb garden. I'm sure Lighning doesn't regret having a sprained ankle anymore. If Lighning was worried about slowing down the team she should've let somebody carry them...cough* Squall...ahem but I imagine Lightning too prideful to let that happen and a few of the others are bound to make it a topic of discussion. XD Image: Squall carrying Lightning bridal-style with "Eyes one me" or "Eternal Love" playing in the background...lulz.
Jupiter's Promise chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Really loved this one. One of my favs so far. Hope everything turns out okay with exams...and about this fanart- share?
Shiki13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow, loved the pairing. it was detail actually, i could almost imagined what happened in the story.

overall, its great. love SquallxLightning