Reviews for Lima, Ohio: The Other, Other Hellmouth
"Now which one of you tiny white girls is Kitty?" and "Roz Washington. Your new watcher." Classic. The comedy and action/drama which could have ensued...Shame that you kind of gave this up Rakestrawberry; it would have proven interesting, but such is life I suppose. Pity that Rory, Joe, and Sam turned into after-thoughts; rather than more pivotal characters in your fiction. None of them was ever given the depth their characters could have had in cannon; Sam came close in the series, but was primarily used as attractive filler even when the stories concerning him on Glee dealt with deep topics alas. You're a cool writer. Thanks for sharing this with us. Cheers
Charbuff chapter 42 . 3/6/2017
love this story so much. buffy and angle are cannon don't even think of changing that.
Guest chapter 42 . 2/18/2017
i love this story so much
but you cant ruin finchle
and angle and buffy need to be in love
sad reader chapter 94 . 5/7/2016
What happened?! I hope you update soon please
FireInLife chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Hi. I'm enjoying the story so far, but considering the length, I'm not so sure I have the interest to continue reading. I was hoping you could outline a basic timeline, like an approximation of when certain events happen. Like the chapter numbers (doesn't have to be exact). Specifically...

1) When does Quinn/Rachel realize their feelings for the other?
2) When does Buffy realize Santana is a vampire?
3) When does Santana realize her curse?
4) When is Santana's curse cured?
5) When does Buffy/Santana realize their feelings for the other?
6) When does Quinn give birth (or miscarry if you go that route)?
7) When does Quinn start helping Buffy?
8) When does Quinn regain her powers?

Also, could you tell me what characters end up getting together so far? I know it seems like superficial things to look for in a story, but I'm not prepared to read 480k words if things continue to develop at this slow of a pace. I've never actually watched Buffy (even though it seems like something I'd like given the other fanfics I've read), so I'd like to know that there will be things that keep me interested.

Anyways, I do have to admit this is well written. You are doing a good job at merging Glee and Buffy events together, as well as character interactions. There are some minor plot holes, but I think you wrote it that way on purpose (and it works well for the story).

I'd really love to keep reading, so a swift response would be lovely!
DaBillmann chapter 95 . 6/1/2015
Gotta say as a big fan opf both Buffy and Glee, I am loving this story. It's a lotta fun to read, and I love how you've had the Glee characters fill the Buffy roles, usually with a bit of a twist. I'm loving Santana in the Angel role, and, while I usually loathe the term, I am totally "shipping" her and Buffy. I actually did a search to try and find other writers who have paired the two. LOL. I actually found the whole curse/sacrifice storyline even more heartbreaking with Buffy and Santana than with Buffy and Angel. anyhoo, just had to say how much I love this one, and hoping you manage to continue it, though it's been awhile.
technoeNaruto chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Not sure how I feel about Santana being this stories Angel. I liked Angel in the show but Buffy and his relationship really couldn't go anywhere and I would love to actually see Santana and Buffy happy together. I'm loving your story so far
AVMabs chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
tell me kurt is not the jesse (btvs verse obviously) of this crossover

please
AlexaCardew chapter 95 . 1/20/2015
Can't believe it took me this long to read your latest chapter. :) But I'm glad I found it on my flagged emails list, because it was awesome as always. You totally surprised me with your choice for new watcher, but Roz certainly will make waves.

Can't wait for your next update, which I'll hopefully have time for to read straight away :)
LucyFields chapter 43 . 1/20/2015
Okay, so I'm gonna be honest with you. I came across this story a really long time ago. I read the first chapter, and I wasn't overly impressed or interested, but I had added it to my alerts. And just ignored when I got an alert for it. A few months ago, however, I got an alert, and I thought 'why not?' So I gave it another shot. But I did that only a couple of weeks ago. I had it in an opened tab on my phone for a few months. Then finally got around to giving it another go. And, honestly, I'm upset with myself for not truly giving it a chance the first time. This story is literally one of my favorite fanfics I have had the pleasure to read. Most definitely in the top 3. And I have read quite a lot of fanfics. It is utterly fantastic. Also, part of me is glad that I waited so long to read it, because this means that there is so much for me to read and I don't have to sit around eagerly awaiting an update. I absolutely love the story. Keep up the great work.
AstroKitty chapter 95 . 9/20/2014
Omg yes! Roz is awesome!
goddragonking chapter 95 . 9/14/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
ScorpioP chapter 95 . 9/14/2014
Oh dear lord. And yes, I use that in the "Giles scale of impending calamity" sense. This is not going to end well at all. On the bright side, she will probably be NOTHING like Wesley.
AlexaCardew chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
That was a nice twist to include Beth. Now I worry about the repercussions though, because this incident excluded Beth is better off with Shelby as her mom.

And Mike's dad - love that he is part of all this Hellmouth business :)

Hope college won't keep you too busy - I just love this crossover!
llachlan chapter 93 . 7/1/2014
I am so very happy that you've stuck with this - an impressive feat with some excellent twists and casting. I've been reading almost non-stop for the last two days!

Yay on Faberry (though you asked for that vote long before I stumbled across this).

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more.