Reviews for Operator
waitingforAslan chapter 10 . 4/26
I love your idea that John had contemplated a Crossroads deal to bring back Mary and that he is thinking about it now to save Dean. I also like how, in John's anger, he imagines beating up the Impala, because of course that is what Dean does in the show when he loses John.
Unterflieger chapter 18 . 3/23
I need more
sunshine102897 chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
You gave me a fucking heart attack, I hope you realize. I literally broke down in tears on chapter 9 and the beginning of this chapter...almost killed me. Like threw my computer off my bed, fell over sideways, slowly tried to recompose my leaking eyes and shaking hands to finish off the chapter. Dear lord. I think I might actually be dead. Writing a review from beyond the grave. Crap I'm still shaking. But all is not lost. I think my neighbors might have heard me yell when Dean answered the phone, I had that much heart-shattering joy. Wow. Ouch. Lovely story. Deadly but amazing. Thank you for this story. And that last one I read. Freaking awesome. I shall tread with caution as I read through your stories. I mean I'm already dead, right? What's the worst that can happen.
Vampyvii chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Can just feel Sam's impatience to get to Dean- Very nice :)
Vampyvii chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Wonderful to see Ellen in this- I miss her!
Vampyvii chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
Wow! Powerful stuff-
Vampyvii chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Wow! This "experiment" of propelling the story via phone conversations is pretty genius :) - Keeps one on the edge of her seat! Great story :)
HistoryBuff101 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Doing a great job. I love how they're coming to their own conclusions and recognitions. But in Detroit, if you get stuck cause of a snowstorm and need to get to Alpena, its way quicker to just rent a car and drive there. It'll take 3 hrs, tops. While waiting for a flight would take way longer.
HistoryBuff101 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Loving the story. Its great. You got everyone in here perfectly. And as a Detroit native, I love that its set in Michigan. I'm probably one of the few people reading this that actually knows where Alpena is.
SaliHall chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
Okay, its 8:00p here in the states which means its oh gods thirty o'clock am there. You'll wake up to this...

I keep coming back to this story and reading the last chapter. All I can say is ... excellent. Seriously, I liked the entire story, but this last chapter resonated with me. Thanks.
Monday the 14th chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Good thing I read this in one go, I don't think I would have handled the suspense well.

Awesome story, thank you for sharing it with us!
Miso Muchi chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Oh, god! This was amazing!
Zinfer chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
This was fantastic! I love ur experimentation of working around cellphone dialogue. Of course I woulda loved another chapter to conclude all of the build up, but it might been for the best
Zinfer chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Oh my gosh! This chapter was so beautiful and sad! I would b so mad at Sam for ignoring those calls if I didn't feel so darn sad for him T.T. This is such a moving fic
Flo des bois chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
You scared me for a minute there! I thought John had made a deal or something but it doesn't seem possible as it doesn't coincide with the story timeline... Anyway, great story for a great author... ) Keep writing awesome stories!