Reviews for February 14, 4:00 PM
FhudgeLovesYou chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
That moment when you begin reading fluffy fanfics then they reach an oh so freakin dramatic ending..
#why. authors. why
do. you. torture. us.
Anyways.. Great story though.. Keep it up! :)
FeedMeIrony chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
crying and shaking... Im sad.. This was a really good one, ill admit, but the death made me cry.. TTQTT
sanmitamaya chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
And I am crying.

I am.
Terrible with a Pen chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
MY FREAKING GASH THAT WAS SO FREAKING SAD I WANT TO CRY T.T gash poor Sasuke
ScarletTranquility chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh my god. Oh. My. God. That was freaking beautiful. I had this sentimental music playing in my head, and…wow. I think I'm going to cry. Wonderfully written

Keep writing
lola1919100 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
OH..MY..GOD!

I was so happy and the story was going awesome, you totally surprised me and when I read sasuke's dead part, I thought they just think that or somthing and he'll live, when I knew he's dead for good I really felt a pain in my chest and you know that sad feeling, oh wow it affected me THAT 's so sad(the end i mean) their life was great, oh god i'll go cry now. you know, I never really felt anything from those tragedy,sad fics (maybe cuase i prefer happy ones more, and don't really read sad fics STILL!).AND..h-he didn't even see his son, oh, .so now i'm terribly sad and i'll go read some sasusaku fluff to make me happy :'(.THIS, hun, is but beatufil :).

P.S LONGEST RENEIW EVERRRRR.

P.S.S u should have said somthing that it's tragedy or somthing so the readers aren't that shocked(but u know it's better that way, and even better if he didn't die, ok ,ok i'll stop now)okayyy,BYEE!
raven rose 101 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I enjoyed reading your story a lot :)

It was funny, cute, amusing and sad at the ending :)

I wish Sasuke didn't die but it's all good cause the story is still amazing! :D
Christybug97 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
awwww cuteee :D
fanficlover chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
this was a great story and all but WHY DID YOU LET SASUKE DIE!

anyway good fanfic
xCherrz chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I hate youu! you kiled him -.-

good story though! cx

xCherrz
IHateBoyz chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Awwww its so cute 3
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
DAMN! why would you kill him :/ ... hm. It was a really really cute story till the end. It made me cry :'( sasuke isn't dead in my mind. he came back and held his child and now they celebrate that day for 2 reasons, their first son, and sasuke who is still with them. :) thats my ending but all the memories were cute. till the BAM! so DAMN WHY KILL OFF SASUKE! :'(
imshortkay chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Ohmigod. I loved this story but the ending :( SO FREAKIN SAD. Adding to my favorites :D
xCherrz chapter 1 . 8/11/2011