Reviews for The Dreams of Thridattas
jtav chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I liked it. Very nice view of the Collector General. Some nice imagery and subtly alien.
ewarrior11 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Well done. The final moments of the Collector general, told from the viewpoint of the person imprisoned in his own mind by indoctrination.

Took me a while to figure it out, too. Nicely done.
AssaultSloth chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Whoa.

Whoa.

Awesome.

(I am torn between loving this and the other thing because I had planned to write a chapter from this guy's perspective down the road.)

Awesome job.
snippetcentric chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Words perfectly described the feeling of helplessness and captivity in his own mind. The inner monologue is particularly boggling. How do you do it?
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! *sob* Poor Collector General, you were so cute...and looked so lost. Brilliant story, truly masterful.
unfantasmagorical chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
WOW. I loved the pov in this, the layers, the details. Nicely done.
whatever.done chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow! I think I guessed this (but not with any kind of confidence)! Another spectacularly written story- and kudos to you for writing a great story from such an unconventional point of view- not only that, but writing it so -well- and convincingly. As usual I am eagerly awaiting to see more of your magic at work.
Ninaeva chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
nice one! very interesting POV, I think you are right when you say no one wrote it :))