Reviews for A Fairytale Gone Wrong
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Waaaahhaaat hahahahaha hehehe huuuhu its really hillarious pffft...Hahaha d ugly princess pregnant haha n koko hid under the bed hahha huw ur really awesome amazing kyaaa XD
GakuenLME chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
sweet
Black Maya chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
...You plan to kill me, Other Half?

I died. Laughing! )) Oh my goodness, seriously, Koko, I love this story! :)))

Hahahahahahahaha!

-BM

I can't think of a good review. OTL
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
WHAT THE EFFING HELL!

!

You, Luna-Chan seriously made my day. I was feeling really depressed about my relationship problems but after reading it. I feel better, thanks.
GlowingChoco chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
-laughs-

-laughs more-

-laugh laugh laugh-

-laugh again-

-laugh slowly dies down-

*ahem* ok... im good... THIS IS AN EPIC WIN!

There, my review XD

-IdioticIdiot
wavexsam chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
.Hilarious!

This just made my day! Thanks!
Reader chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like the premise of this story. It's simple, yet gets the audience's attention.

Sometimes, it feels like you're too simple, and details would make the story much more enjoyable.

The bold writing irks me. Perhaps it is just me, but maybe you can separate the story and your authors note, such that you don't have to make it bold? It just gives me a headache.

Good job, overall. Keep writing!
Reader chapter 1 . 6/26/2011

Good job, overall. Keep writing!