Reviews for Bella's Pillow
tamfan22 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh, I sure loved reading this! I heard from a friend how wonderful your writing is and wanted to check it out. I saw the note about retiring. You are spectacular!

You should at least consider doing a one-shot or two every now and then to sustain your readers, because few writers really do Jacob justice. (Myself included...because I don't).

This was exquisite and perfectly written. Your Jacob and Bella yearned for each other so much! In the original books by SM, I feel sure that Jacob and Bella would have spent time pleasuring each other as they fantasized about each other. They must have...
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hey, this is good. I was wondering if you could do a chapter of them actually together.
astridt244 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love your writing. This one shot was hot, sad at times, and the end left me swooning. :)
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
A got a two for one... loved it! Missed your twi stories so much. Thanks!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The "Goodbye" note literally made me fist-pump and jump for joy. I officially mark your writing as THTH. TOO HOT TO HANDLE.
sweetness4683 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nice
Zayide chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Its a crime!

People like you! stop writing!

CRIMINAL!

Sad to see your talent go but thank you for sharing so much!
rya-vitch chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
LOVED IT.
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ahhh!

So good.

Damn, I wanted to be Jacob's pillow, after reading this ;).

The envelope, the buttons, every damn thing was pushed in your story and it was very well done.

I even checked out some of your others.

xoxo,

Rie
jharv241 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well, I'm grateful you had one more in you to do. Awesome one-shot as always.
tatiana chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
nice
JustineNicole6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I loved that! Awesome o/s, BB!

Good luck in the contest! :)

Justine
Storm Cascade chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is like having a shot of happiness... I felt sooo happy for Jake and Bella's happy ending... or endings should I say..LOL... loved it... we're going to miss your writing! Love your work.
JessieJess26 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Loved every single word of this. And Bella saying "Sorry it took so long" at the end was perfect!
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Thank you for righting a terrible wrong - in more ways than one! Very, er, nice and believable to this wolf girl! CDH