Reviews for Changes to the Rules
Tinochka chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Oh-oh-oh, I love you stories of the Californian Series sooo much!) Both Jen and Jethro being happy with each other despite the scars which are rather on their souls than on her body...
And you kind of got me interested in the 8.14 episode - to tell the truth, I stopped watching NCIS after Jenny's death.., but I might have a look now)

And I wasn't planning on commenting before I read the whole series but this piece truly made me crying, I'm still sobbing now...(

Thanks a lot for writing!) It really feels like she's alive now)
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I love your California series but even though it's been a while I think the team would eventually come around to Jenny being alive. They might be angry but they would have to know that Gibbs was just trying to keep her alive.
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
"She was a picture in his old NIS t-shirt on battered jeans, flat shoes and hair scraped back into a ponytail with his USMC sweatshirt tied around her waist. Sunglasses completed the outfit. "You're wearing half my wardrobe." "It looks good on me." - Hehehe.

"So, who is Penelope and when can I meet her?" Gibbs chuckled. "She's a friend who lives in California. Known her a long time, only recently started to talk again." "Cool. Well, next time she's in DC, bring her here. I'd like to meet her, Gibbs, honestly. I promise I won't start yelling and talking all crazy." He laughed again. "Okay, I will." - I wonder if Gibbs even has an idea of what Abby WILL do. There will definitely be yelling, though, IMO.

"They broke apart and he kissed her on the forehead. "Rule three, Abby. Family is everything." She looked at him, confused. "Are you changing the rules again? Because I'm pretty sure that isn't rule three." Gibbs shook his head, feeling for the photograph in the corner of his pocket. It had been waiting next to his badge that morning. "It's Jenny's rule, Abs." "Jenny had rules?" "A few." - I wish we knew (or could get to know) more of her rules than just the two in your fics thus far.
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
aww this was so sad:( Loved it, but the Abby part was sad, I'm glad Ducky knows. Good job
MissJayne chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Loved it! Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Loved it! I wasn't sure who I wanted to hug the most, but I'm glad Ducky now knows.
writergirl123456789 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I like it!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Really great more would be great
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Perfect ending. A little bittersweet, but still had that air of cuteness that is Abby. I'm glad Ducky and Jenny had the chance to talk; that was very sweet. And, I'm glad they made plans for him to see her in California! The visiting of the graves was sad-as was the fact that there fresh black roses, which probably means that Abby visited after the mini-fight with Gibbs. Poor Abs :( I'm glad Abby didn't stay mad at Gibbs, and her reasons for not wanting anyone to forget Jenny make complete sense. I hope that *someday* everyone can know-but, at least Jenny has Gibbs and Ducky for now. I absolutely loved this, and this series! Any way we could see tags from season seven episodes? Maybe a Holly Snow one, because I love her? :) Either way, excellent work!
MatteaAM chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I forgot to mention, when I was reviewing chapter one, how much I loved Rule Two, but you reminded me with equally amazing Rule Three. This was just lovely. it is so different from when other people write 'Oh, Jenny is alive; everyone finds out and they live happily ever after.' It's obvious team would be deeply hurt Gibbs didn't tell them. But I'm also sure they would forgive him. Eventually. That would be a lovely story to write. *hint hint nudge nudge* :D

M. xx
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I like this rule "Family is everything". We never knew if Jenny had rules but I think as team leader she must have had some, it's an interesting idea

Sweet chapter with Jen and Ducky's reunion,

I ache for Abby

I hope for Gibbs both his lives will become one again, for his sanity!

Loved it TBC (:-)
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awwwww! I do truly love this series. And, I am SO glad you did a tag to 'Swan's Song'-and it was perfect. Poor Gibbs, Poor Jenny, Poor Abby, Poor Ducky! Oh, but it was beautiful. I'm so glad she came, and them sitting on the curb with coffee was very cute, and I love that she was wearing his NIS shirt. I love images of Jenny in his NIS shirt :) And, Ducky knows! The ending was SO sweet but sad, and I love it! Looking forward to the next installment!
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is seriously awesome! I'm in love with this series!

This story is not exactly what I had in mind, but I like it even more - Jenny coming to see Gibbs. Perfect. And the Ducky/Jenny scene made me a bit teary-eyed.

Can't wait to read part two. :D

M. xx
BritMonkey chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I really do enjoy these stories. Can't wait for part 2. :)
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I suddenly realised how lazy I've been in reviewing! I adore your work and this series and I love your updates! Thank you so much, I've read every one and I must say you've made Jibbs fun to read again.

I really enjoy how you pull of the after JD Jenny still being alive, not many people do it well. :)

Xx