Reviews for The Nordic 5 Want Your Letters, Too!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
If Iceland and Norway weren't brothers, do you think they'd have a problem being paired together? I only ship NorIce under very specific circumstances, but when I do ship it, I ship it do damn hard. Great story, I loved it, even though I don't normally like letter response Fics
Yuu-chan chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
To the Nordics,

You guys are my favorite Hetalia group! I wish you guys would get more screen time!

To Finland and Sweden, congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Your wedding was extremely cute!

To Denmark, my best friend is just so in love with you! By the way, how many bottles of beer can you drink? Just curious...

To Norway and Iceland, I can't decide between you two...You guys are my favorite characters! Iceland, will there ever be a time you'll say "onii-chan"? Norway, will you ever try smiling? And do you get together with the rest of the Magic Trio? Just asking...

-Yuu
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hello my dear Nordic friends!

and : Your wedding was amazing! Tell he has the best taste! If only mean old let me take more pictures, I could have made the most amazing yaoi photo album as your wedding present!

: Keep Norway at your side! (Your can sooooooo take on and Miss Belarus! ;3) And the next time I see you, give a kiss! (My camera will be ready!)

: Make sure doesn't do anything rash. (If he hurts , Miss Belarus might just kill him. That would be bad. -_-")

: Tell Mr. Puffin congragulations! I will remind Prussia-with a frying pan-to respond on custody! Oh yeah, CALL 'BIG BROTHER'.

Love Miss Hungary 3

P.S. ( writing) Don't worry I will make sure that Hungary does not sell the wedding photos.
Sabrina Neko chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
The refrence is from the Princess Bride. Watch it! it's a very good movie!
Yamato chapter 34 . 8/31/2011
Kyatoo cute! I loved the wedding! My questions for everyone:

Sweden-you are definetely my fav Nordic! Didn't you raise one of America's states?

Finland-you finally married Sweden! Congrats you two! If you and Sweden somehow manage to have kids what would you name them?

Denmark-you are the funniest Nordic! You and Norge should definitely get married! If you, Prussia, and America managed to form a band what would you call it?

Norway-you're just as crazy as Iggy, seeing "trolls" and everything! Will you ever show some emotion? If you and Sweden had a staring contest and an armwhrestling competition, who would win?

Iceland-call your brother
Germania chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Dear Schweden,

Congratulations on you wedding mein sohn. I'm glad you finally found someone to love.

It has come to my attention though that no one remembers that you are mein sohn, and as such are the other nordics cousin. Even mein kleiner bruder Scandinavia has forgotten that fact. So i have to ask are you ashamed of being from my tribes? I thought I took good care of you teaching you how to hunt and build a shelter, as well as being there when i could.

lieben Sie Sie immer Ihr Vater

(translations: Schweden - Sweden

mein sohn - my son

mein kleiner bruder - my little brother

lieben Sie Sie immer Ihr Vater - love you alays your father)
User chapter 34 . 7/22/2011
Dear Nordics,

Before I begin I wish to extend a word of congratulations to both Sweden and Finland regarding their marriage. Though I have a question to all of you as a group.

A friend of mine had started writing and created a fictional nation of which is relatively close to Iceland's location and had taken her (yes, it's a girl) in. But! Iceland never introduced her to the rest of you because when he found her there was the witch trail craze going on in Europe and that she is capable of using magic. To put blatantly, he hid her from the world and the rest of you because of what in the world would happen if she met some individuals who may use her to hurt her...like Russia for example?

But for me to sum up everything...what would you guys do if this really happened? To make things clear, she's Iceland's colony who keeps calling him bróðir. Would you guys accept her?

User

Icelandic Translation:

Bróðir Brother
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 34 . 7/12/2011
Thanks 4 letting me in that wedding! It's like, so fun! db
pierulestheworld chapter 34 . 7/12/2011
Aww. That was adorable! Pie and Florida approve of the dress. *gives thumbs up while grinning* No letter this time, just a regular review. Heh. Florida's pouting cause theres a storm going on right now and she wanted to go to the beach... But seriously. This chapter was so cute. And Pie approves of the hints of IceXLiech or whatever its called. Thats her favorite pairing for both of them. You have school? Its summer break over here in the states... oh well! Have fun and byes!
narutojunkie4life chapter 34 . 7/12/2011
Dear...well everyone!

It's papa Scandinavia! and all I have to say is I'm proud of you Sweden and you too Finland! I saw the whole thing! Since i'm dead you can see a lot of things from heaven! (and I mean a lot!) hope you two are happy! it's always a parents wish to see their kids married... And also to not end up in JAIL! (cough) (cough)...Denmark. But never mind that, have a happy marriage! and I can't wait to see which other of my kids are going to find that special someone... I wish I could have come...and seen your smiling faces (sigh)...oh well...

Have a good life!

With love,

Ancient Scandinavia.
asteriode chapter 34 . 7/12/2011
Querida Nordics

Hola, greetings from Maryland. My name is Viany but you guys can call me Vivi if you want to. I just wanted to say congrats to Su-san and Finny. I would have love to have gone to the wedding though. I actually wanted to desigh a dress for Finland. It would've been great practice for me too. Also here's a picture I drew for Denmark. I hope you like it denny And I say you look muy heavy in this picture even though I didn't finish it :p

Con amor Viany,

Translations:

Querida means dear or dearest

Muy means very

Hola means hi

Con amor means with love

Heavy is a domincan slang for cool ( we dominicans have weird slang words XD )
Strategic Architect chapter 31 . 7/10/2011
Dear Nordics,

Really Mr. Finland? That'd be nice if you can tell me how the wedding went. Though...I don't know if your schedule would get in the way with mine or so. You can bring Mr. Sweden and Hanatamago with you if you ever visit though...I wouldn't recommend coming here now...the Eastern Shore region with the Southern areas is starting to become very humid and I'm not sure if you can tolerate that kind over weather here...

By the way, one of my siblings...Massachusetts I think. She said that one of you had apparently found her before Uncle Arthur and Father. I'm curious to know if that's true or not. But...speaking of siblings I think they're furious at me these days...something about being friends with Mr. Russia.

I don't understand why they're angry though...he wasn't mean to me when I gave him that sunflower as a gift when he came here for a diplomatic visit. And I'm friends with one of his sisters, Miss Ukraine. So I don't understand why they're furious at me...Kansas came by yelling about why I told him sunflowers grew where she lived at. I told him that days ago and he said that he was going to visit and ask her if he could, perhaps if he had to, purchase the sunflowers. Uncle Arthur doesn't seem that furious but he told me to keep away from Mr. Russia for awhile.

To answer Mr. Norway's question...well...my siblings the other twelve when we were colonies they used to see odd things back then but...I don't think they can see them anymore. South claims I'm going mad but...I don't know, I remember him running out of the Gettysburg Memorial last year when we visited Pennsylvania looking scared like he saw something. I think Hawaii can see some but she's still a toddler so we're not sure...she keeps drawing things that look like the tiki things in her home or something.

I have to go, I see Miss Belarus at the door...odd I thought I saw something shiny in her hand...

Madison Kirkland-Jones

The State of North Carolina
pierulestheworld chapter 26 . 7/9/2011
Hiya!

Kyaaa! Aw! Are Denmark and Norway together? Are you guys getting married after Sweden and Finland? Thatd be awesome! And I'll tell Uncle Canada that! He appreciates it when anyone remembers his b-day! Most of us forget it too... Russia is very scary... have you seen that pipe he has? Who carries a pipe in their coat!

Oh! I bet its an awesome dress then! I cant wait to see it at the wedding! *giggles*

La Florida!
CuteDogs chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
Thank you for answering my letter! Karelia had to go back home to Russia but I'm still here.

Lithuania/Poland: As long as Belarus is in the way keeping Russia away from you then you are safe but go for it Poland! You have my full support.

Finland/Sweden: I have one question. If Finland is Santa Claus will Sweden be Mrs Claus after you get married?

Norway: I just love his personality. And who wouldn't love a guy like him. I mean isn't that why you like him?

Iceland: That wasn't very nice of him. You have raised him from when he was an egg... does that make you his father/mother?

Denmark: We'll see who wins when the time comes, hehe. Works for me but I need to get someone who can watch over the reindeer. Finland wouldn't be happy if I left them alone. Other than that no problem for me.

/With love Rovaniemi
narutojunkie4life chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hello Denmark,Sweden, Norway, Finland, and little Iceland.

Remember me? It's your papa, Ancient Scandinavia! You know the guy who raised you, changed your diapers, stayed up endless nights to make Denmark and Sweden stop fighting...(sigh) I was so sleepy!

Anyways I'm board in heaven (because I'm dead damn it!)

So here are my questions!

Sweden: do you still chase after Finland? I remember you once chopped his bed in half on purpose, so he could sleep with you!

Finland: do you wear boys clothing on? As a child you rather wanted to wear the girls one on! You said it made you feel pretty!

Denmark: Are you on good terms with Sweden? Remember when you ripped his teddy bear in half, and blamed it on frost giants?... Oops! I wasn't suppose to say that...

Norway: Dear do you know how to dress yourself properly? Remember you use to go naked all the time! And run into the forest trying to chase fairies yelling "IM THE NAKED FAIRY MAN!". You were so cute!

Iceland: Have you learned to be potty trained yet? Or are you still in diapers? Because I kind of died before I taught you that! But you honestly had the cutest bum in the world! My little Iceland!

Well bye bye!