Reviews for This Much I Know
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 4/17
this fic is the end of me. i am gone my friends. please bury me with this beautiful piece of literature.
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow, the manga/anime will never show these interludes - because it is only for a fan's imagination, and i think you did justice because i do believe the crew-mates, no matter how simpleminded still has their own burden to carry.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Inori. D chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
How sad, but i liked the story, you should more like this.
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lol, it seems that I am incapable of reviewing your fics without repeating some of the epic lines from the fic. It's because your writing says everything much better than I ever could!

"In the chartroom, Nami's nib renders long, savage strokes on innocent mapping paper. Her captain is owed a debt. She will see it paid in full." - Love this line!

I really like how you organized this in the way you did, book-ended by Luffy's childhood flashbacks. And the last part about Garp's reaction and Luffy's certainty? Gold!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
beautiful. truly
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I teared up...
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very sad :(
reine-des-rythmes chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed a story of yours, but even if this is redundant it is so well-deserved. On your profile you say you write angst because "angst is pretty," and oh, my god, it has never been so true. I've followed One Piece's antics and angst for nearly six years, now, but for the past four it's been an off-and-on relationship. Your stories pull me back to that feeling I had when I first discovered it: that awe I felt over the platonic love the Straw Hats share. Your stories are the essence of what I love about OP, captured in exquisite and remarkably concise turns of phrase that make my heart beat a little faster and a little harder. And maybe that's not exactly healthy, but I don't mean it to be creepy; it's just true. ;)

Thank you so very much for writing. Please never stop!

Pchew chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I really like this. It's short, but perfect for what you're conveying. The my first thought when I red the title was the line "God bless the broken road, that led me straight to you" from the Rascal Flatt's song. I don't know if that was intentional, but it works. (: