Reviews for Medium Drip and a NonFat Mocha
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
ADORE! ADORE ADORE ADORE!

I love how you incorporated the coffee shop aspects (their favorite orders as well as their favorite desserts) in the chapter titles... I also loved the little themes you went by for each chapter as well.

This story was too adorable and I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
This was such a lovely little story! I don't feel like it was rushed at all! Loved everything from the cleverly-incorporated flashbacks to the chapter titles ;)
Emily31594 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I didn't think that was hasty at all. Lovely ending. I particularly liked the last scene.
KayoHrr chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
AWWW, so cute...
MagentaMaxy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This whole story is amazing. It's cute and well written and it gave me butterflies. 3 Lovely.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This story is absolutely adorable! I love reading it, I hope you write more!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Hahahaha XD Update soon :)
Lydioio chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
awwwwww... this is really good! I'm looking forward to where you take this, but I really like the fact that they just fall right back into it. Keep on writing, this is great!

And I'm sending you extra happiness right now, because you deserve it. :)
Emily31594 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Aww great continuation.
Ladyblue82 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is so good! You really have quite a nice writing style, and I love the premise of the story. Please continue writing! :)
Emily31594 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Once again, well done.

I liked the way you wrote David and their conversation.

Emily
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Omg i love this story and want to become mrs Stacey fanfiction XD okay its like two in the morning and I'm typing on my iPod... Forgive my terrible grammar and/or punctuation :) great chapter and can't wait to see the next XD
ilja1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I'm so happy I checked this story out, cause I already love it! Can't wait for the next update (I'm hoping there are many chapters to come! :D)

I also really like your other stories, you are an amazing writer!

Gotta go, have to add a new favourite writer to my favourites! :D
Alexandria chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
AHHH the tension! I can't wait to read more!
Hot Summer Days chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is awesome! Thank you so much! Please update soon!