Reviews for The Woman He Needs
Omg! They are so silly!
Dolphtat chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
When curling irons
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
In anticipation of NCIS Season 10 opener, I am reading smaller size works of FanFiction on the maestros site. If this were music you would be conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I thought I'd reviewed this, but I may have imagined it due to the concussion I got from headbutting the floor after reading chapter 1 :p Damn! that was hot! Clearly we need to see Ziva jealous more often cos wow!

Loved Ziva's showdown with Holly Snow too...and this line is just a classic!..."What's the matter, DiNozzo? You never had a run-in with a curling iron?" he asked as though he were completely serious...*LOL love it!*

This was some seriously heated good fun! :)
USAFChief chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Hot sex and a curling iron...what could be better?

WithTheGrain chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This chapter was a perfect addition to the first! Very enjoyable to read and funny! Gibbs surprising Ziva and giving her the opportunity to do exactly as she had wanted. And he was there to support her and back her up in his quiet assured way. I could just see the way Ziva told Snow that Gibbs was ‘off limits’. Loved this bit… her message was clear: to get to him, you are coming through me.

These lines were so funny!: "Did I miss the memo on you and me getting married, DiNozzo?" Gibbs snarked… You had to give him points for trying to keep his foot out of his mouth - and his head free from a slap… "What's the matter, DiNozzo? You never had a run-in with a curling iron?"… "You know, Tony, curling irons can be very dangerous," she pointed out conversationally. "Why, I could kill you with one without even trying very hard."… Nothing could stop a conversation in its tracks like a death threat from Ziva.
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I truly love the way you capture Ziva’s character. Describing the way she was using the knife and preparing the meal was SO Ziva! LOL This… The vegetables… were next up on her hit list.

Love the way Gibbs tests out her mood when he gets home. This from Ziva made me cringe: "I can smell her on you," she stated abruptly.

You show their perfect connection by the way Gibbs can finish her sentence and voice the feelings that she can’t.

And then HOT DAMN! The action moved from the kitchen to the bedroom, stalling briefly at the stairs on the way! I am so very fortunate that I have a snowbank handy! Hell, even my computer was panting!

LOLOL this line: "I am going crazy," she muttered thickly, her mouth pressing hard kisses to his delectable chest as they rolled around in the sheets. "You had better be going crazy, too."

Love their very open and honest conversation at the end. Excellent!
MoreZabby chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
rofl! have you never had a run in with a curling iron :p

good piece of work though, you have an awesome writing style :D
Sehrezad chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
OMG, this review is way overdue.

Amazing, my friend. You're amazing, this story is amazing... Tony's funny, Gibbs is sweet, Ziva is understandibly possessive and Holly Snow, well, she's Holly Snow... :) And Gibbs turned down her dinner proposal, it serves her right. :) And indeed, Ziva is all the woman Gibbs needs.

You did a fantastic job, ZC!
Bamacrush chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I loved this.

The first chapter was so hot.

Love jealous Ziva and that Gibbs knew why she was upset.

The second chapter was funny.

Way to go Gibbs for letting Ziva take charge.

Loved the whole bit with nosy DiNozzo.

Loved the line about "good taste in lovers."

Excellent work!

Thanks for the shoutout.

I am not sorry for pestering you :-)
iyimgrace chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Oh Oh Oh! This was an interesting little twist of events.

Favorite lines:

"Did I miss the memo on you and me getting married, DiNozzo?"

"What's the matter, DiNozzo? You never had a run-in with a curling iron?"

Classic! Now you're getting the humor bug.
mollygibbs101 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Ziva told her :)
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Well, that I quite enjoyed :) Loved the Holly/Ziva interaction, and how Gibbs was just strong and silent in the background. Glad Ziva got her message across, and the Gibbs/Ziva flirting was nicely done. All in all, excellent work :)

I'm going back to ice my jaw now-looking forward to whatever comes next from you! xx
IronIsraeliButterfly chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Once again (I am sorely tempted to use this expression) Avodah Tovah... and I am excited that it is not complete yet...

I really like Gibbs's sarcastic comment, "Did I mess the memo that you and me are getting married, DiNozzo?" Very smart, and something he would say... (Of course, you have basically got the character down pat...) So Avodah Tovah, and I look forward to more, Chavera sheli *devillish grin*
ZivaFan2481 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Thanks for the second chapter. It really tied in everything really well.