Reviews for The Price of Our Deeds
Jess D chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
It had been a good while since I read this story. Glad to see it had continued since then and I must admit, it is one of the better Love Hina fics I've ever read. I do hope that another update is in the near future as I cant wait to see what will happen next. Please, keep up the great work going, no matter how long until the next chapter, so long as there is an update.
javier de jesus segura salas chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Please follow this magnificent fanfic I look forward to the next chapter
insomniac1970 chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
I am so glad that you have updated! You have so much depth in this story. I am excited to see what will happen next. Great work!
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Great to see a story about people who make mistake and not have it degenerate into a bash fest.

Excellent writing style and drama without melodrama.

9.9/10
IdiAmeanDada chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Excellent update. I look forward to the next chapter!
FANNYMAN chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
This is a great fic. It can be set apart from other fics that also have Keitaro blowing his fuse.

Having Keitaro attempt suicide is one of those reasons that sets it apart. Another is that Motoko being level headed in all of this and realizing first, because of that she regrets everything rather than deny it with every fiber of her being (If this fic becomes a Mot/Kei fic I will be one of your eager readers).
Also Mutsumi being a emotional therapist master of sorts is unexpected but I felt it could happen.
peter chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Great chapter and thanks for updating - I am teally enjoying this story.

I noticed the following error, however: When Hina goes to visit Naru you seem to have mixed on Motoko serving the tea and Hina mentioning Motoko's exhusband - shouldn't that have been Naru's mother?
Hektols chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Good work.
Hektols chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
It's really rare to see a fic where the granny admits the great mistake she did with Keitaro.
ValisFan chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Thank you for finally updating this story, you haven't written a new chapter in forever. I like how Amalla Su will be in the next chapter, she only appeared in the anime, not in the manga.
Starfire99 chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Any ETA on a new chapter? It's been 6 months since the last one was posted. That's quite a long time.
major wallace chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
nice
Maxmanatarms chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Found the story and started reading it and its good. I hope you keep it going.
COBRASTEVE chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Another chapter! Good things come to he who waits. I like the story line opening by Motoko being his retainer, this could be really interesting. I can't wait for the confrontation with Naru.
pensuka chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
i wonder what will happen next will the mental and emotional wounds fully heal