Reviews for The Price of Our Deeds
Grim24 chapter 16 . 8/24
I don't even know what to say part of me is saying to curse on you so much but at the same time the other one is saying that maybe just maybe it's just one of those fanboys in fanfiction that will disappear after their update in the story and never comes back which invoke a greatful feeling on me that i don't have to see you face in this site, anyway about the story is just pure TRIGGERED me you know what i mean it gives me an intense anger so much not only the MC is useless if my word is correct i expect him to change after being coma but no it becomes worse fuck he becomes worse than a coward which really TRIGGERED ME SO MUCH your lucky that i'm not cursing you so much right now in this morning because i'm in a good mood but part of my good mood let's say half of it just died because of your story and add to the fact that Keitaro will learn martial arts for what dude for FUCKING WHAT he can't even use it because let's face it you portrayed the MC worse than a coward and engraved it to u(readers) mind then suddenly learning a martial arts won't the fuck out of him when we both know he won't use it, other than that i hope you don't update anymore i don't even want to see you ugly mug in this site anymore you will cause me a cancer and by the way your portrayal of MC being abuse and those who abuse him get off unscathed is the most insulting for us male you feminist fuck all those who hate this writer please support #Writer Block this goddamn cancerous author.
Helixical chapter 9 . 8/15
This is kinda retarded. All these people drove the dude to suicide, and it looks like they're gonna get off with no consequences besides having to apologize and cry a little.
Dansama92 chapter 16 . 8/2
Another interesting chapter, just read this and one before this one at once. I like how you have each character dealing in the aftermath their own way. Is there a reason Sara is OOC though?
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 7/31
Excellent story
Hodgepodge75 chapter 16 . 7/27
I was pleasantly surprised to see that you updated this series after so long. It's not often you see a Fanfiction that hadn't been updated in almost two years get brought back to life. It's even more rare that the update turns out to be something of good quality and length. I can honestly say I thought this chapter turned out really well.

I will admit that I was a bit thrown off by Sara not knowing Keitaro yet, and by her being nice, but the way that you wrote it makes sense. The only reason she was mean to Keitaro in the manga was because when they met Keitaro was taking up free time with her father. If they met outside of that scenario when she needed a friend, especially in another country, it makes sense for her to be more accepting of him, so great job there.

I am hesitant to see how you will portray Kanako since she's usually portrayed so extremely in her attraction to Keitaro, but I have faith that if anyone can pull off a more realistic version of her character, it's you.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and like I said before, if you need help or just want to chat feel free to PM me again. I can even edit if you're willing to be patient.
Hektols chapter 16 . 7/25
It was strange to see a fic where Sara is a nice girl instead of a spoiled brat very likely to become like Naru when she grows up.

Naru finally found out that Keitaro was the boy who befriended her when they were little, their meeting will be awkward.

I think that Keitaro and the rest of his family should confront his mother and reprimand her, everything happened because she failed him as a parent on purpose.
BridgeBurn100 chapter 16 . 7/25
This was a surprise when I saw you had updated. Good chapter can't wait for more!
Hodgepodge75 chapter 15 . 7/19
I read this story years ago before I fell away from reading fanfic altogether for a while. Now that I've started reading more again this was one of the first stories I searched for. It is by far one of the best Love Hina fics I've read, and I've read a lot. It addresses the abusive nature of the tenants without changing Keitaro into some anger driven asshole like a lot of other stories do, and that makes me like this story so much more. When people look for Fanfiction for something it's usually because they loved the original and wanted to see more of it. Too many people misunderstand that and completely flip the story around. I for one still want to see Keitaro end up with Naru, but in a loving and nurturing relationship. I realize you haven't written in a while, for this series at least, but you should know that you are doing a good job and there are still people interested in how the story will continue. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about the story or anything.
TenchiSolutionsForAll chapter 15 . 6/17
So you finish the setup and finally get to the heart of the story and... The story apparently dies. Awesome.
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
This is how it should have happened
ChownzLivesAgain chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
Long time coming, like my own... Any chance of when updates?
shushanepa chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Keitaros mother is a monster! She is the reason Keitaro became a coward with severe Psychological issues. Of course Keitaro is also a gullible idiot and frankly speaking I don't have much sympathy for someone who tolerates abuse and injustice without any reason. However I understand that his mother was responsible for his cowardly attitude. In words of a previous reviewer his mother effectively emasculated him.

That's why I want his mother to be punished in more severe way instead of just redeeming her. Frankly speaking I don't think his mother deserves redemption.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Question. And I apologize in advance if you mentioned this in a Author's note and I didnt notice.

Will Keitaro be paired up with anyone? If you want my opinion, then go for a Harem route. Thanks for reading and good luck with the next chapter.
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
This was a fantastic chapter.

The fact that everyone is seeking help and has admitted their weaknesses really bodes well for the rest of this story. As well as a possible reunion with Keitaro.

10/10

WtTA
BridgeBurn100 chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Wow that was really good for a ground work chapter great job.