Reviews for The Price of Our Deeds
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
This is how it should have happened
ChownzLivesAgain chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
Long time coming, like my own... Any chance of when updates?
elmoryakhan chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Keitaros mother is a monster! She is the reason Keitaro became a coward with severe Psychological issues. Of course Keitaro is also a gullible idiot and frankly speaking I don't have much sympathy for someone who tolerates abuse and injustice without any reason. However I understand that his mother was responsible for his cowardly attitude. In words of a previous reviewer his mother effectively emasculated him.

That's why I want his mother to be punished in more severe way instead of just redeeming her. Frankly speaking I don't think his mother deserves redemption.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Question. And I apologize in advance if you mentioned this in a Author's note and I didnt notice.

Will Keitaro be paired up with anyone? If you want my opinion, then go for a Harem route. Thanks for reading and good luck with the next chapter.
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
This was a fantastic chapter.

The fact that everyone is seeking help and has admitted their weaknesses really bodes well for the rest of this story. As well as a possible reunion with Keitaro.

10/10

WtTA
BridgeBurn100 chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Wow that was really good for a ground work chapter great job.
GaredBattlespike chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
This is a GREAT story!
Thank you for writing it, and I hope to see more of it!
Hektols chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
Good explanation for Keitaro's apparent invulnerability. So his mother emasculated him due to a training accident? She should go to therapy too and admit how much she screwed her son.
ValisFan chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Thank you for finally writing a new chapter, nearly a year after the last chapter. I'm still interested to see what will happen to the girls about how they treated Keitaro. I liked the scene of Keitaro waking up next to Kitsune.
Jess D chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
It had been a good while since I read this story. Glad to see it had continued since then and I must admit, it is one of the better Love Hina fics I've ever read. I do hope that another update is in the near future as I cant wait to see what will happen next. Please, keep up the great work going, no matter how long until the next chapter, so long as there is an update.
javier de jesus segura salas chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Please follow this magnificent fanfic I look forward to the next chapter
insomniac1970 chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
I am so glad that you have updated! You have so much depth in this story. I am excited to see what will happen next. Great work!
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Great to see a story about people who make mistake and not have it degenerate into a bash fest.

Excellent writing style and drama without melodrama.

9.9/10
IdiAmeanDada chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Excellent update. I look forward to the next chapter!
FANNYMAN chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
This is a great fic. It can be set apart from other fics that also have Keitaro blowing his fuse.

Having Keitaro attempt suicide is one of those reasons that sets it apart. Another is that Motoko being level headed in all of this and realizing first, because of that she regrets everything rather than deny it with every fiber of her being (If this fic becomes a Mot/Kei fic I will be one of your eager readers).
Also Mutsumi being a emotional therapist master of sorts is unexpected but I felt it could happen.