Reviews for Narrative Discretion
Mialiah chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Choo! Shivery. The whole turning women into broodmothers thing has always been creepy, and I /always/ kinda wondered why Ander's didn't bring it up in the game. Not that it matters, really. This is SO freaking well written.
mille libri chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was a tricky way to tell the story, but it worked beautifully and the reveal was powerful - I hadn't seen it coming at all, that particular truth of the Deep Roads, and then everything else immediately clicked into place. Really well done!
BlackLeatherRain chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow.

It is evident in game play that Varric enjoys his bardic creative licenses, but it hadn't occurred to me - despite what we know from prior installments - that there are things they would see that are just so horrifying that they cannot be retold.

Great job with this.
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
oh wow. awesome story! this fits perfectly with the reality of how awful the deep roads really are, including the threat of broodmother-hood. *shudders* ewwww...

great story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Excellently done, though I must admit it took me a little while to remember just how horrific the broodmother sequence was in Origins.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow. Perfect. Loved it.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Holy sh*t, that was beautiful.

The double layer, the story told and the one not told, is fantastic. I love it.