Reviews for In the Moonlight
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Very nicely written. Thanks for sharing.
snow6835 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was a beautifully written little vignette that so perfectly captured how far Tom and Kathryn's relationship has come since that very first meeting between the two. Loved every bit of it and definitely no problem keeping the timeline together in your wonderful awesome universe in my mind. Can't wait for your next story, and hope you'll do a piece soon after that includes the launching of Voyager or even some of the other characters' thoughts on Tom's first go at Captain on Voyager (like Chakotay, Doc, etc). I've always thought it'd be interesting to see how other former crew members think of Tom's amazing rise through all the tribulations and journeys he's experienced.
bugman62002 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Just have to tell you that I love this series of stories and your characterization of Tom is spot on. I like B'Elanna too.

But Tom is exactly as I'd like to imagine him, although just imperfect enough to be shy of Superman.

Please keep on writing these.

tayababy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was amazingly sweet and oh so true. Thank you
Nana Evans chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was a pretty nice way to look at Tom's and Kathryn's relationship. And I really thought "Questions" was the one-off of this almost series you've writen... interesting way of putting it together with the others...

well, see you in another one!
antra chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Since it doesn't matter to me in which order you write (my mind is flexible like that) its nice to see another part of your universe.

If you really are bothered with the idea that people could have problems with the order and times just write a chronological storys list in your profile and reference in the Authors note to that.

At first I was surprised when I got the email of New Story Alpha Flyer in combination with Paris&Janeway (reading Runawaymetaphor at the moment?) but then they always had a special kind of relationship and seeing that Janeway is in parts responsible for Tom getting to this point a private giving over from one Captain to the next is fitting.

You know, I know why the next thing you will write is back on the Enterprise: you're finding it difficult to find the perfect 2IC for Tom.

Other random thing: I will get a kick out of having a human Starfleet Captain who curses on Kahless. That he is practically born and bred Starfleet royalty is just the cherry on top... (my Trek origins are TOS, sometimes it shows)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2