Reviews for Kiss And Dwell
PinkieMarikPie chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Wow, I really liked this chapter! I think it's interesting that Bakura wants to stay in the middle, but it definitely fits with his attitude of "I don't care" that he has in the series. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more!
sara chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Yay! I thought you stopped writing this but I'm happy to see its back.
Elle Seren chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I can totally respect going back and editing instead of writing more! Sometimes you hit a mental block just because your brain isn't satisfied with the previous chapter/section. This chapter was great and I look forward to reading more, but there's no rush -just write it as it comes to you! :)
13579Marik chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Aww I got it wrong I thought it was like Serenity. So is Bakura Amane's sister or are they not related at all? Anyway good chapter!
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
OHMYGOD. GASKETBLOWN. MINDBLOWN. MINDFUCKED. XD
I was expecting it to be Ryou, but apparently not... And the guy is after Ryou?
Actually, i thought that, if it wasn't Ryou as the ghost, that it would be someone related to bakura.
I kept on thinking: Bakura needs to learn to love, and the sibling needs to BE loved
Or something along those lines.
PLEASE update! I'm always dying to know whats gonna happen next! Honestly, i can't get enough of this story, and i would probably DIE if you never finished it. This is tpo good of a story to just let go.
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
-Names
OmniSilver chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Who is Mariku's goust? I want to say Ryou... I REALLY want to say Ryou. Because I deathship. Which would be oddly fitting, considdering our little whitette would be DEAD. Badum. Tssshhh. Anyway I hope you update soon!
Love,
Silver

P.S. they must watch The Notebook. THEY MUST.
13579Marik chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This is a great story! Good job! I don't know who Mariku's ghost is but I have an idea that Ishizu's is Joey mainly because of the whole dog thing.
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
:DDDDD YAYA!
Yeah, i can guess who Mariku's ghost would be: Ryou.
But Ishizu...? Idk. LOL
KEEP IT GOING.
And you're doing exactly what i'm doing- the frst draft of evrything because i have nithing to go off of :3
Please update soon! :3 i will be anxiously awaiting :D
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Update. Just... Update.
You have no idea how excited i am... I'm like... Overly excited about this. I can't... Think straight :3
UPDATE LIKE, TOMORROW.
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
KEEP IT COMING. IM ALREADY WAYYY TOO INTERESTED IN THIS WHEN THERE'S ONLY 2 CHAPTERS.
FangsAndFeathers22 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really like this! personally I didn't see any mistakes but I'm not the best at spelling, grammer, stuff like that.
i like the idea. I've never read a story that twist the tombkeeper thing in to a median thing. i like it. some formula, new version. :) and the your still of writing is easy for me to read but still very detailed. i cant wait for the next chapter. :D
(\ _ /)
( ' . ' ) bunny for your
c(")_(") troubles :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
plz don't tell me that this is dead already! i want to read more!
XxBlack-And-WhitexX chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Can't wait for chapter three!

How did you come up with this idea?

Brilliant o-o
XxBlack-And-WhitexX chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Can't wait for chapter three!

How did you come up with this idea?

Brilliant o-o
SouleiLuna chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
uh oh... here is bakura... x) YAY! :) like the chapter!:) poor marik he didnt go when he was suppposed to and was in pain. but at least he cured it! :)