Reviews for Kiss And Dwell
Nice
Elle Seren chapter 5 . 7/20
Very proud of you for taking a negative situation and turning it into creativity and positive progress! Regardless of what happens with this story (although I certainly plan to read whatever comes next) I hope your writing can bring you some focus and happiness! :)
Miss Tako chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Marik's plan is... well, what I would have expected of him. It should be interesting
thiefprince chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Aaaah I am LOVING it so far. You really do need to continue this. The characterisations are totally on point to me, especially Marik's and Bakura's...and even Duke's (whom I'm not a huge fan of usually, I confess). Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined 'the Duke' to get with Marik, but the way you wrote it, it does make sense – Duke IS the type of guy Marik would go after for 'that' kind of business. (Side note: I've got a hunch that he'll stir things up a bit further down the road, I suppose he'd make quite a fierce antagonist if his ego were to be threatened.)
I adore your style of writing and your way of describing things. "After school special bad boy" and "undernourished God" were definitely two highlights that left me grinning like an idiot.
The dialogues are well-rounded and move the story along at a great pace. Those witty exchanges between Marik and Bakura tell us more about their thoughts and personalities while maintining just the right dose of ~mystery~.
As far as the plot goes, I'm already hooked. It's a great idea with amazing potential for heartbreak, love, and laughter. I'm dying to find out what happens next!

Great story, dear! I expect to read more of it soon
–TP
PinkieMarikPie chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Wow, I really liked this chapter! I think it's interesting that Bakura wants to stay in the middle, but it definitely fits with his attitude of "I don't care" that he has in the series. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more!
sara chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Yay! I thought you stopped writing this but I'm happy to see its back.
Elle Seren chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I can totally respect going back and editing instead of writing more! Sometimes you hit a mental block just because your brain isn't satisfied with the previous chapter/section. This chapter was great and I look forward to reading more, but there's no rush -just write it as it comes to you! :)
13579Marik chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Aww I got it wrong I thought it was like Serenity. So is Bakura Amane's sister or are they not related at all? Anyway good chapter!
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
OHMYGOD. GASKETBLOWN. MINDBLOWN. MINDFUCKED. XD
I was expecting it to be Ryou, but apparently not... And the guy is after Ryou?
Actually, i thought that, if it wasn't Ryou as the ghost, that it would be someone related to bakura.
I kept on thinking: Bakura needs to learn to love, and the sibling needs to BE loved
Or something along those lines.
PLEASE update! I'm always dying to know whats gonna happen next! Honestly, i can't get enough of this story, and i would probably DIE if you never finished it. This is tpo good of a story to just let go.
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
-Names
OmniSilver chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Who is Mariku's goust? I want to say Ryou... I REALLY want to say Ryou. Because I deathship. Which would be oddly fitting, considdering our little whitette would be DEAD. Badum. Tssshhh. Anyway I hope you update soon!
Love,
Silver

P.S. they must watch The Notebook. THEY MUST.
13579Marik chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This is a great story! Good job! I don't know who Mariku's ghost is but I have an idea that Ishizu's is Joey mainly because of the whole dog thing.
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
:DDDDD YAYA!
Yeah, i can guess who Mariku's ghost would be: Ryou.
But Ishizu...? Idk. LOL
KEEP IT GOING.
And you're doing exactly what i'm doing- the frst draft of evrything because i have nithing to go off of :3
Please update soon! :3 i will be anxiously awaiting :D
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Update. Just... Update.
You have no idea how excited i am... I'm like... Overly excited about this. I can't... Think straight :3
UPDATE LIKE, TOMORROW.
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
KEEP IT COMING. IM ALREADY WAYYY TOO INTERESTED IN THIS WHEN THERE'S ONLY 2 CHAPTERS.
FangsAndFeathers22 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really like this! personally I didn't see any mistakes but I'm not the best at spelling, grammer, stuff like that.
i like the idea. I've never read a story that twist the tombkeeper thing in to a median thing. i like it. some formula, new version. :) and the your still of writing is easy for me to read but still very detailed. i cant wait for the next chapter. :D
(\ _ /)