Reviews for Kiss Me Softly
Dherea chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is beautiful - and made me cry. So sad. Such a different side of Lavender. Amazing job.
Tallen93 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved this, the ending I will admit was a surprise, and almost had me in tears! Either way this was still a great story!
toeragssssss chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I almost cried, and mind you, not very many things make me cry. So sad.
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Ahh, that's so sad! So sad, I tell you. But I love it so.

Love,

Emily
KeepCalmAndWriteSomething chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Thanks for entering the competition! I wish you the best of luck!

I really liked what you did with the pictures. It was original, something I haven't seen before. I applaud you for that. :)

I've never really read Lavender before but I think you did her character very well. It was a very good story.

Keep writing! :D
Slytherin-Pride0608 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautiful story, it gave me chills. I just wrote a Seamus/Lavender story, but it is in no way as good as this one. Thanks for making me smile.
Rinna-Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
So sweet and sad at the end! It nearly made me cry! Beautifully done!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is so sad and lovely! I like the pairing, and the story was well written and interesting. Great job!
Toxophilite chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'm... I'm crying...

You made me fucking cry. Oh my god this is just so beautiful.

Well done. Amazing.
greeklover101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so amazingly written. You triggererd enough in me to make me cry like a baby...
chipzixo chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Aw, cute.

Lavender and Seamus... I like that! That is a nice pairing. I do, I really like that.

And hehe, Isabella Finnegan. That's my headcanon name for Seamus' daughter too :D

But yeah, this was very sweet. I liked the twist with the photographs and other people's perspectives, even - different from any other entries I've seen so far, so well done for that.

If I had any criticism, it would be that in the longer section (after the war) I got a bit confused. I think that it was just because it jumped about a bit - although, I think you did well to leave out any speech, that would have ruined the effect.

Great story, it was brilliant.

Good luck in the competition! x
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was amazing, truly amazing! I love the fact that you encorporated the photographs into the story... stories with themes enchante me. It was beautiful and the part where Lavender finally passed on made tears spring to my eyes. You are a very talented writer, well done!

Lauren
HPlover2000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow...this is incredible. You captured Lavender perfectly, and made her very likeable. There are some missing words that distract from the story, but there aren't too many. I really hope you win at least third (Though hopefully first!) because this is just...wow. I'm gonna have a hard time topping this.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful and sad. Very well written, like the pairing. Thank you.
CaliLifer chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was so sad! And really sweet at the same time. Currently my best friend's making fun of me for liking a totally random pairing but WHO CARES cause this fic was fantastic and beautiful and fluid y'know?

Fabulous. Hope you write more!