Reviews for Also when 'tis cold and drear
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
I'm enjoying this story. Very well written
probablyquantum chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Brava
Dogmatil chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Aww such a nice fic :) It must have been so hard for homosexuals those days, I'm glad it's better today. So glad Holmes could open up to Watson
Lisa chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
This was a superb tale! I flew through the chapters (but still read and re-read sentences thoroughly). I have rarely read such a great, book fandom, and a pairing one at that. I do believe in the original stories the love between the duo was very strong and could easily constitute a deeper relationship. Absolutely heart-warming.

I am particularly pleased that I'm not the only one who pictures them based on Paget's illustrations (although I am sure many fans do), but it's the first I've seen someone comment on the fact. Although the Russian actors were very closely matched to the art.

Again, thanks for posting such a wonderful, fantastically-written fic. You have done the books full justice.

Kindest regards, x
PinkGloom chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
This was perfection! Such a sweet ending I really enjoying reading this!
PinkGloom chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Ahhhhhh I'm so happy!
PinkGloom chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I wasn't expecting that!
PinkGloom chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
The tension is killing me!
PinkGloom chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Ah! What a kiss! I feel all warm & fuzzy
PinkGloom chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Hurrah! Loved it!
PinkGloom chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is fantastic! I can't wait to read this story!
beargirl1393 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
I really liked this. I've read a few Holmes/Watson stories, but this is the best. I'd love to read a sequel if you do write one
Julie chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
This was lovely! Absolutely brilliant! And the funny thing is I just re-read The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton last night! Genius adaptation. (I knew there was something going on under all that hand-holding...)
Very well written! I couldn't stop reading!
girl'lock holmes chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
I loved this story. The plot was very interesting. I loved the characterizations of H & W, and their budding romance. How reluctant and fearful they were and then giving in. But the small moments of giving in before it was official was great too
Nunewesen chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Uh-oh... I wonder whether the candlemaker's problem could be related to the problem of Watson's friend...? And I wonder how long it will take for Holmes and Watson to stop beating around the bush...?

*hurries to next chapter*