Reviews for The Ninth Night
orangerange31 chapter 1 . 4/14
oh wow! this is really good :) How i wish it could happen in the anime! Love this story very much!
LucidSapphire chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved it. If only there was a continuation!
New -B chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
How have I not read this befor!? It was beautiful!
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is a beautiful one-shot story! My fav. part here is when Itachi requested for a new medical ninja and explained to her the reason why. That's a pretty sweet and heart-aching at the same time... But your ending is wonderful. Great work; hope someday you could write another ItaSaku fanfiction :)
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I don't even care that this isn't possible now because of what actually happened - this story is amazing. I love it. It's so well-written, so in character, and so believable. You are a brilliant writer and a great story-teller:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Omg. BIUfivubevboeirbvowib! Just... No words... For how awesome this is. But I'll try, haha. This is seriously amazing. I love stories that make me want to review. This Itachi is probably the most cannon-like one I've read. Even though you don't need me saying it, good job. :)
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww, that was a nice read. So cute, and I wish it was real.
vna chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
sequel!
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Beautiful! This story was so touching, almost made me cry. Thank you for good story!
I don't know but I just love ItaSaku pairing3
SereneButterfly23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful. It almost made me cry. Except now I want to read some double suicide type ItaSaku. It's okay, thank you for writing this. XOXO
Sethera chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh man, I really like how you touched upon the orders of the massacre and everything, something you didn't do with the other ItaSaku fics. But that's okay, because that was the central theme in this one! :D
anne chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
you just blew my mind
ul-him chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's a great one shot, the poor Itachi made me cry, he's just that kind of men.
GreenRose916 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Omg, I cried like a baby. That was soo lovely.
KamikazeKoiji chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really enjoyed this, it was really touching in a please don't let Itachi die kind of way xD I like how simple it was too, how you portrayed the characters in it, and the way it ended on a high hopeful note which left my inner fangirl squeeing. Good job :3