Reviews for The Ninth Night
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/12
Loved this!
kencapada chapter 1 . 6/25
A very nice short story. Im officially your fan!
Janet chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is wonderful, for every possible reason you can think of :D It did elicit some rather nostalgic feelings in me though... Hmmm, I am uncertain if the ending of the series has anything to do with it... Or maybe I was simply reminded of the beginning years of my time with this pairing. Either way, it was a very enjoyable read that leaves me with a pleasant feeling of content. Thanks for writing.
swag swag chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Please make one more chapter! Its amazing like this but i would really like it if you could write one more chapter. i really like this please continue.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awwwnnnnn so adorable!
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This...was the most perfect oneshot...

GOD! I want a sequel. Pretty please?
Whitewolf111 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I'm in love with this story! You wrote it amazingly :)
Deidara chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What a great one shot! Even though it stops before we can read about the truth being discovered and Itachi coming back, it still fells like it stopped at the right moment, and it was very touching and heartwarming.
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Whenever I'm in a writer's block, this is one of my favorite stories to read.
orangerange31 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
oh wow! this is really good :) How i wish it could happen in the anime! Love this story very much!
LucidSapphire chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved it. If only there was a continuation!
New -B chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
How have I not read this befor!? It was beautiful!
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is a beautiful one-shot story! My fav. part here is when Itachi requested for a new medical ninja and explained to her the reason why. That's a pretty sweet and heart-aching at the same time... But your ending is wonderful. Great work; hope someday you could write another ItaSaku fanfiction :)
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I don't even care that this isn't possible now because of what actually happened - this story is amazing. I love it. It's so well-written, so in character, and so believable. You are a brilliant writer and a great story-teller:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Omg. BIUfivubevboeirbvowib! Just... No words... For how awesome this is. But I'll try, haha. This is seriously amazing. I love stories that make me want to review. This Itachi is probably the most cannon-like one I've read. Even though you don't need me saying it, good job. :)