Reviews for The Secret
LvSammy chapter 8 . 3/18
omg...this is awesome...I love it! Now I needs to see if there a sequel so yea this was kick ass!
Chaos'Daugther chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Melodie2571 chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Melodie2571 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
This is too much too much THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME honestly this is all your fault I really don't feel like crying in front of everyone today but I loveeeeeee this story and I just can't get enough haha get it? Hahaha ok keep writing! Love the stories!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Thank you so much for this story. It makes me feel better when I read it.
hypercell chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Please please please PLEASE tell me you are writing a sequel?
JGgirl chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Love this story! I'm going to the next part as soon as I can!
Guardian Fox chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
This story is so sentimental, and I had tears in my eyes at various points. Love it.

I was feeling nostalgic so I came back to re-read this story. Turns out I never even read the whole thing - I didn't know there was an eighth chapter! Off to read the sequel now!
gleefan4lyfe chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Someone please tell me the name of the sequel, please!
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
2 thumbs up! 5 out of 5 stars! LOVED IT!
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Damn - right in the feels! For the millionth time Papa Burt for the win.
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
okay no longer will I use WWJD I am now all about "What would Blaine say?" (WWBS)
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Seriously - last chapter I though Blaine had a chronic illness - now I don't know which is worse.
Bablefisk chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Whaaaaaat? Oh, wait, didn't see the sequel *off to read some more* (though I probably should be sleeping)
Klainemazing chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Incredible. Another amazing story of your's that I've fallen in love with. It was a little weird to think of Blaine as being called Andrew at first, but I got used to it. I can't wait to read the sequel!