Reviews for The Secret
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
omg i finally found this fic after losing it when my computer crashed, and its over.( I can't wait to see the sequel though!
werewolfsfan chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Oh no! I was sure I was here to read a wonderful happy epilogue!
trendyfishie89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
How could you just leave it there? Omg, this story is so amazing...sequel please? *puppy eyes*
princessenjay chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
"But thats another story"

I really really really hope that you are planning a sequel.

I love this story!
fara1903 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
So the mob did find them in the end! Hope they get out of that alive!
micfluh chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
OMG GUUUUURL YOU ARE KILLING ME. I can't wait for the sequel. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. SDUGALKDSFJKLSADJFLDS. Ok but no really how great is this? EVEN IF I AM GOING TO DIE FROM ANTICIPATION? XD
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
OMG. You did NOT. just end that there *jaw drops* GAHH! TELL US HOW THEY FOUND THEM! *demands in frustration and impatience* T_T
thisisbreanna chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Need this sequel like air.
Mimiheart chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
This was an amazing story.
Sinkwriter chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Aw... CRAP.

I was all relaxed, until I read the final sentences. Twisty all the way to the end. Damn it... just when you think they might be safe. You intrigue us some more.
kaypgirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I guess constantly checking the wikipedia page could be bad. But that cliffhanger is going to be driving me crazy. I think I'd be better off forgetting about the sequel until it's complete, but sadly I don't think I'm going to be able to do that.
PolarBearRae13 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Agh! So cute! I can't wait for the sequel. :)
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
A wonderful ending for an endearing and thoroughly entertaining tale! I especially love Burt flying to NY immediately, Finn and wee Kurt wanting to give Santa a make over!
Guardian Fox chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
This was so touching & moving! Can't get over it. great job.
pokey chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful, I loved this story!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »