Reviews for The Secret
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Damn - right in the feels! For the millionth time Papa Burt for the win.
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
okay no longer will I use WWJD I am now all about "What would Blaine say?" (WWBS)
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Seriously - last chapter I though Blaine had a chronic illness - now I don't know which is worse.
Bablefisk chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Whaaaaaat? Oh, wait, didn't see the sequel *off to read some more* (though I probably should be sleeping)
Klainemazing chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Incredible. Another amazing story of your's that I've fallen in love with. It was a little weird to think of Blaine as being called Andrew at first, but I got used to it. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Oh wow. Amazing story. Will there be a sequel?
aLe-aLi16 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
OMG... I'm suppossed to be studying. Are you happy now?! your fic is so good I risk my university grades!
alwaysgleefanatic chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Wow. This was one hell of a fic. And everything made sense! I utterly LOVED it!
dmbland chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
WOW I JUST READ THIS IN ONE SITTING AND NOW I AM SO STRESSED OUT
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
This is one of my favorite stories, I have reread it so many times and it still makes me cry. This chapter has many wonderful moments with Eddie and the suitcases, Andrew and the hair dye and of course Andrew meeting everyone again (especially Finn). My favorite line is Kurt saying he always wanted to marry Andrew McCarthy.
iadorespike chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Unbelievable. This story is just so good. I enjoyed it tremendously. I must say, though, that I'm really glad that I found it when the sequel is already written, or I wouldn't be nearly so calm. ;)

Thanks so much!

Oh, btw, Puck and Lauren at the wedding? Hysterical. LOL Thanks!
iadorespike chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
OMG! What is it? Witness Protection? Something else like it? OMG! Poor Blaine. :( Or...whatever his name really is. :( I'm totally caught by you, now.

Thanks so much!
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Okay, so this chapter made me start to cry. I'm not exactly sure why, but for some reason it really hit me. Burt's speech was so touching and so in-character. You embodied his confidence and stead-fastness so completely. I am amazed by what you just wrote and how flawless and meaningful it is. Perfect!
klaineonmymind chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
wow, this the end of the story? everything was more then perfect, cute and lovely than the very last part of this and... really, really cant wait to read the sequel! xD
klaineonmymind chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
this chapter was so sweet and all the besy things- i just adore this story so much!
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »