Reviews for The Secret
sweetstranger29 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Aww, I love Burt's advice ()
Gwendo16 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Really enjoyed this (and the sequel). Many thanks for a great read.
lostgemini687 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on here. That was amazing, heart-wrenching, and beautiful. Off to read the sequel :)
Charmedmich chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
What? They were found? How can you end it like that? That was sooooooo mena of you LOL Fantastic storyline though.
kogu17 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Please, don't stop here, please please please
sandymg chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
That was neat. Interesting AU. Scary. I actually thought that Kurt would say no to Blaine given how close he was to his father. Curious to see what happens.
GleekyGleekerson chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Ohmylord your fics ;_; So many tears... I actually had to get my Kleenex box.

(I'm on a reading binge and this is like the third story by your I've read and I'm gonna read the sequel next and hope that it's HEA and won't make me bawl like a baby like Roses in December did...)

What I'm basically using run on sentences to say is, never stop

writing. You are more than fabulous at it and all of your fics are just amazing

_
StormsInNeverland chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
OHMYGOD. Words literally CANNOT describe my love for this story.

-Kyle

Over and out.
amber v chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Almost panicked and then I read the a/n. This story is amazing and I was on the edge of my seat so many times. It's suspenseful and sweet and heartbreaking and amazing.
amber v chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I'd like to be badass about this but when Kurt said his name I started crying. Seriously, I'm wiping my face right now. Okay back to the story.
paddyofurniture chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Amazing. I'm getting ready to read the sequel now. I Lol when Finn made the comment at dinner about Blaine. This was brilliantly written and I was yelling to myself let Andrew be Blaine when I heard the Craigslist and Eddie talking to Andrew about Blaine , hysterical. Thanks for writing.
BloodRedLust chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
God! This story tore my heart out through my throat. It was so beautfully written and planned out, and i cannot wait to read the sequel ... I'll be reccing the hell out of this, just so you know. :)

BloodRedLust chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Omg, you actually made me cry. That's saying something, I'm normally a cold hard bitch. Kudos!

BloodRedLust chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Oh God ... my heart broke at the end of this chapter. :(

Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Omg! This is amazing! I cant wait to star reading the sequel! Nice work! :)
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »