Reviews for Thicker than Water
Illyria04 chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
kool!cute &cool

can we get sum more?
Alea chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Hey! I didn't see an email in your profile, so I'm going to post it here. I absolutly LOVE this story! You write Connor excellently! I'm building an archive for an up and coming Connor site, for the Buffy Writer's Guild. Would you allow me to add this story? Email me at for more information (url, etc) Please please. :) I love this story.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
So, you haven't seen S3 yet. You're not very fond of Wesley, I hope, are

you? Cause bad stuff happens to him, again, and it's really bad. Worse

than before. You British are lucky, I had to suffer watching him suffer. It's

not pretty. I propose a protest. Come on, I'll give you tips, like I can show

you the proper way for dumping large quantities of beverage into harbors.

That strategy may not work in this situation -well, what do you got?
mae7 chapter 5 . 5/16/2002
Great fic ;). Nice writing style. Enjoyed it.
AngelLLY chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
thats was really good. It must have taken you a long time to think of how to replace all the stuff with wesley and everything.I give it 9 out of 10.
Neata Skeeter chapter 5 . 4/22/2002
Aawwww... i love it. Wes the vamp? Grrr... i sooo didn't see it coming. Wowsers! This was a really sweet fic and i hope you are definitely writing a sequel. _
Michelle chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
Wow! Umm... ya... I didnt QUITE get all of that... I just started watching Angel.. and Ive only seen one episode... but from what I could tell... Youre a really good wirter. I hope you continue, and start a new part.
Neata Skeeter chapter 4 . 4/17/2002
Aaawwww... its sooo sweet! I'm sooo loving this story! The interactions are going so well, but still no sign of Wes...hmmm..._ Keep it up
liliaeth chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
cute
Talia Ali chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
YES! YES! This is the perfect procrastination for my History essay. I LOVE it, keep writing. I want to know why Connor was given away. Did I say I love it? Well, I do. It's mushy! YAY!
Neata Skeeter chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
Aawww... that's soo sweet... I like the interactions between the characters. Why isn't Wes there? He's in the pictures, yes, but i'm thinkin something is amiss...hmmm... _ well, good job. keep goin.
Jill chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Next Chapter Please :) This is good
Dorothy chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Really good start. Can't wait to read more.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
I'm a little confused as to how old Connor is. He seemed so young in the beginning of the story-eating cocoa pops! But he's old enough to travel to L.A. alone, I guess.

It wasn't so much that I wanted to review this story as to tell you that I can't believe a story as outstanding as your Parisian chronicles has only been reviewed by three people whereas so much "fluff" has tons of reviews. I'd really like to contact you, but you have no email address given. You can email me if you'd like at . Anyway, heaps of praise for the Parisian Chronicles and also for your Redefinition series.
Neata Skeeter chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Wow. Its sweet. I love the line “What’s going on? I come looking for my father, and I get soda?” had to chuckle. I can't wait to read what happens next. Why did angel give him up?

Here i was thinking 'poor me i've only seen 5 eps of Ats season 3' (being in australia and all), but none? that's gotta hurt. I would have seen another ep last night, but they replaced it with the QM's funeral service thingie.

Oh well, you did really well and i can't wait to read on! _