Reviews for Thalia's Pine
Lex Fowler chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Well, it betcha it's been around a year since you got a review on this, but I have to say: it was AWESOME. I was actually looking for my own 'Thalia's Tree' story to see if it'd been published, but I stumbled across yours, and I loved your little speech/rant on the difference of a writer and an author at the beginning, and I think it's the same with everyone: you see the faults in your work, but not the good. I can see where I ended one day and started the next in my writing, and it sounds a bit jacked up, but apparently people either don't notice these things or frankly don't care. I looked at your reviews on this story, and all of them have praise, and you are a good author, and a great writer. I wish you luck on any future stories you may or may not get into.
Respectfully,
Louisa4533
SeaweedBrainWiseGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Love it! I love it so much. I wish everyone could write like you. Thanks for a great read.
Hello there- I didn't see u chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
great one shot! I just simply LOVED IT!Btw, you are totally wrong. You. are. an. author. No question about that in my mind. you don't need to be published to be an author, you need to write to be an author. Also, if writing is bullshit then so is everything else great in this world! I love to read, i love to write and I can't imagine a place that wouldn't be called hell without books! So buck up and. keep. writing!

you like my little speech/rant?

pss. Could you teach me how to bullshit? It sounds like fun :P
Olo Eopia03 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Good job xP

I know it's probably been a long time since you've had a review. I am so glad I've found an author who actually writes well (with the proper essay/ novel format), few typos, and go writing style :O I've only seen VERY few of those.

Good job portraying the three characters closely to who they really are! The story's really creative. Nice

-Olo Eopia03