Reviews for Lost and Found
MAURA UK chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
WHAT A BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN CHAPTER, SO EXPRESSIVE, VISUAL, AND FULL OF PASSION,,,,,OH YES...THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS A WOW...
MAURA UK chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
BEAUTIFULL.
MAURA UK chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
WOW, WHAT A WONDERFULL FIRST CHAPTER,,,,VERY MOVING, SUCH UNDERLYING PASSION,,,,,,,LOVELY. MORE PLEASE
missdollyfox chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Brilliant story. You have such a way with words.
Ava Analytical chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Wow! Very in-character, very good...very hot. Great job!
Ava Analytical chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Beautiful. And Blue Morphos! 3 Just beautiful.
claudia40gsr chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Toda essa história é realmente linda! Maravilhosa! Parabéns!
Zan1781 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
No one has ever written a story for me before... thank you so much. This was the best present ever. You have a remarkable way with words, and I can't wait to see what you write next.
calicsifan07 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I like the way you ended this one. I can totally see Grissom like that. When he makes a decision he goes all the way with it. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Carol
catgrl chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Good story. I do hope Grissom comes back to the show.
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I saved this one up to read and review at my leisure and it was worth it.

As always beautifully written with your characterization of Grissom just perfect. Taking his time to savour and think about his life now. Easing himself into marriage. Not rushing in over-eager to start this new life - not stopping to breathe and view the scenery.

I look forward to reading the actual wedding - I keep double checking to make sure I haven't missed it, but then again any excuse to re-read.
sdbeth chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
That was a lovely story and very eloquently written, as always. Thanks, so much for writing.

Beth
cdngrl13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
great chapter. loved it. More soon please.
SylvieT chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
You know I never saw the correlation between the scenes - Sara's first time on CSI and Grissom's last - well, until he came back for TTMG, of course - and find it very interesting. I wonder if it's just chance or a conscious decision by the writers/directors. I'd wish for the second one, but that's the romantic in me.

Once again beautifully told. Looking forward to more very soon.
edge15684 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011