Reviews for Spur of the Moment
hplemonpersona chapter 75 . 1/30
AWWW
Did Harry forget his conversation with everyone when he "died"?
Severus Potter... *shudders* that feels SO wierd. I'd think they'd hyphenate... Severus... Potter. Hm. Ok, I think I've warmed up to it now XD :P
Amazing. I wish there were more well-written, fulfilling fanfictions like this. I'm getting closer to running out. Kudos to you, benevolent creator.
hplemonpersona chapter 56 . 1/30
72% of the way through and FINALLY the tension breaks Chapter 54, people. You get to wait all the way until chapter 54.
hplemonpersona chapter 30 . 1/29
I LOVE THIS STORY.
...One thing, though, anything over 40% blood loss is going to cause death without immediate intensive treatment, let alone over 75%! I suggest just saying over 50%, because then at least he'd have some sort of chance.

Sorry, facts bug me :P
Mystical G Panther chapter 75 . 1/5
Great story
Fanfictionranger chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
Go Harry!
Sassy Snake
Gracious Gryffindor
And all around public speaker :)
Loved this :D
IceShadow-HP chapter 75 . 11/10/2017
One of the BEST fanfic I've ever read! Thank you for writing and sharing this story...I really enjoy and love it!
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 59 . 4/30/2017
Wow 50 chapter and they finally kiss. I'm so dead.
shera98 chapter 75 . 4/19/2017
I loved this story. However, I was really annoyed by how long it took Harry to remember destroying the diary with a basilisk fang! I loved what you did with Severus' dark mark.
shera98 chapter 63 . 4/19/2017
So this chapter Harry sends off his stag patronus, but I thought a prior chapter said his patronus had changed to a leopard (I think, don't remember exactly what and have been waiting for an explanation to the change). Was using stag in chapter 63 an oversight?
HoldOnAngel chapter 75 . 4/18/2017
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS AMAZING! I read this in like two days and oh my god it was the best read ever! Such a good story and I know I will be reading it again some time in the future
Kimmytrainer chapter 75 . 4/11/2017
Hmm for some reason I thought they'd be happy Albus was alive, but I see not. Guess I can keep disliking him then lol. Anyway great story, I loved how close Draco and Harry were (and that Draco was straight, which meant no confusion over potential attraction between him and Harry or Severus). I really liked Ivory. And Kingsley as big brother? Still awesome. Luna, too. But yeah, awesome story :D thanks for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 74 . 4/11/2017
Awwww that's so so sweet!
I thought Albus may have faked his death, but as I disliked him I didn't really care too much. Some stories make me love him and some make me hate him. The ones that make me hate him most are the ones where he's cruel yet good, where he's clearly not evil even though he does infuriating things. So yeah, I'm not surprised he's alive but I'm only happy for Harry and Severus' sakes.
Kimmytrainer chapter 73 . 4/11/2017
I'm trusting you to bring Severus back. Also there was something off about Dumbledore, you said? Well, let's see it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 69 . 4/11/2017
He should discover it on his own. That was ridiculous. Severus should know better. Also, Albus is the biggest asshole in the world. At least Voldemort is honest about his cruelty.
Kimmytrainer chapter 67 . 4/11/2017
Hmm maybe the Elder Wand can remove the mark? I like that Death is on Harry's side while Albus, in a way, is not. It's amusing.