Reviews for Spur of the Moment
OceanBannister chapter 11 . 2/23
8z9
catidd13 chapter 1 . 1/31
alygator.xandra chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
It doesn't matter. I'll just go early and try not to make him any madder than he already is." Harry shrugged.

"madder" means: crazier. The best way to say this is "angrier" or "more angry"

Not trying to be mean or judgmental but little things like this are one of my "nails on a chalkboard" irritants
Red wolfs chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
I'm a little confused. So the mark will glow red and move to 'dead' if the person dies? Seems a little silly to reinforce the point that someone is dead.
JasperIsSoCute chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
ūu
DayDreamer0381 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
z no you don't really
Harley S. Quinn chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Loved the first chapter, will continue!Thanks
Quixling chapter 53 . 2/18/2016
When Harry Potter says, "Always."
I think my heart stopped for a little while. The irony of Harry saying that to Severus.
Is it too late to mourn again for the loss of a wonderful man?
Bleach1112 chapter 75 . 2/8/2016
This best Snarry fanfiction ever! I loved this! I love the way you kept to the characters. I loved the build up of them becoming friends to lovers! I loved it all!
SnarryisLife chapter 63 . 1/11/2016
Hello, i was just wanting to point out that I beleive I have noticed an item of which does not connect properly to previous chapters in this story if my memory is working correctly. At one point in this chapter, where Harry uses his Patronus, it says 'his stag' however, earlier on in the story, I do believe you had put that it was either a jaguar or a panther. Just wanting to let you know!
FeatherQuest chapter 75 . 6/30/2015
Love this story! The relationship between Harry and Snape is great!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 75 . 5/14/2015
good story!
GregoryWilson chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
So, this is my second time reading this. When they got locked into the room harry sprained his wrist and Severus could not fix it. They had to wait till they got out to ask Pomfry to do it. They just parted ways and harry went to sleep. . . . .
DaFi317 chapter 75 . 3/24/2015
!
I usually like just a tiny bit more slash but this was so interesting to read that I just couldn't put it down... All the other stories I'm reading had to wait..lol... 75 chapters, I can't believe it's over...
Didn't you say at some point something about a sequel?is there one?
Anyway... I enjoyed it very much... :D
DaFi317 chapter 71 . 3/24/2015
I was sure the new mark was going to be a raven...