Reviews for Borderline
trips and steph rules chapter 50 . 5/30
make more plz
AttitudeEraChick chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
HAHA...tough enough. Well that pitch certainly makes sense. Funny that the actual Hunter hates tough enough because they don't pay dues. Wait, this Howard thing confuses the hell out of me. So what? They were both kidnapped? Why did the paperwork say he was dead? What was falsified-Hunter's death certificate or birth certificate with the actual parents on it? I can understand coming back to Howard at the end, but that last bit of their history has me confused. Is this a part of a trilogy?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 49 . 8/24/2015
In tears for these two. That was amazing. Happy tears of course. Some people's fics are great with plot, drama, character development, or emotion. While your fics experience all of these elements, you are in a LEAGUE OF YOUR OWN with consistently being a badass in nearly every fic to make emotional rollercoasters the pinnacle of your stories-and I love it. I'm thankful for her parents to remind her of what he's done in all the installments. So much has happened since and throughout that we and Steph lost sight not only of some of the things he did-but just how damn significant they were. Like WAN, and others, shedding some for this fic too. Be quiet Jackson, you'll make a little lady feel the same way one day.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 48 . 8/24/2015
That too was a painful. They have to be ashamed of themselves for a 6 year old to get a couple that's been married nearly a decade back in bed. "Hunter I love you more than the entire universe." "I know you care about me." HAHA What the fuck, Hunter? You can't be mad at her acting that way to you with a comment like that. That's like when AJ Lee told Daniel Bryan she loved him and he goes "I...appreciate you." Glad Steph took a chance on the kiss though. Surprised he responded-as I said, I love the big guy, but I was giving up on him.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 47 . 8/24/2015
Wow, I'm crying for both of these motherfuckers. See Steph? Told you! I'm so sad I'm pissed by what he said. And for him I don't know what she can do to get him to feel what she should already know. Your comment about him being handsome and shirtless got me out of the tears. Made me giggle.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 46 . 8/24/2015
Woo! You had to win me over with this one girl. About midway through I was fed up with Hunter. I was at the point where it's like, hey I know you're pissed. But damn it, if you love her you will get past it and get back to normal instead of bitching about every little thing that upset you and leaving the room, house, or whereever else. But it hurt me for Stephanie when he said she says so much about how she needs him, but he never felt it. I wanted to cry for Steph. But I began to stop thinking he was just whining and felt as if that was his way of being as vulnerable as he could possibly get before writing SOS on a piece of cardboard for Stephanie. Then she told him about what life was like those first four days with him out the house and everything with the both of them clicking. Since it seems as though they've had a breakthrough, I guess sleeping together would be selfish.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 45 . 8/24/2015
Wow. Their apologies to one another are well...one of a kind. I like your decision to make Stephanie's concern for the condition of Hunter's body when he left the shower instead of...his um...body itself was a good decision. It would have been too easy for her to get all lustful and whatnot and given his profession likely is used to making love to a banged up body of his from time to time; and just as easy as it was to do that, it would've hurt what you were trying to accomplish in the chapter. Hunter even allowing her to touch him, let alone wrap him up, said so much without saying a lot of words. I'm mad he's sleeping downstairs. Clever reason Hunter and good job at thinking on your feet about Howard coming back, but I'm calling bullshit on it. You both are fucked up physically, you're not immobile, but are in no condition to plan and execute a potential break-in and kidnapping of Stephanie to have your way with her. At least, he did keep his half of the promise by not leaving the house if things got hot.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 44 . 8/24/2015
OMG STEPHANIE! NO, SAY NO. You didn't try to fuck his brother. You tried to fuck your husband, whose brother was ready and willing to take advantage of you. But thankfully, you realized who he was and stopped everything. GREAT fucking fight sequence. Brutal shit. I could picture every moment. The tension in the brothers' argument before the fight was good too. Hunter, calm your ass down and let her talk. At least Hunter paid for the damages.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
Howard's such a dick. I was actually hoping Hunter walked in while he was saying something disrespectful to Stephanie so he could chew him out. Kev and Shawn are stupid. LOL. Well technically, Hunter heard one of his comments, but hearing him doing it in a more secluded room would've did the trick to get him in Howard's ass. And as for being concerned all those chapters ago Steph about him being cold, I think a 6'4, 260 pound grown ass man will survive talking an hour in some workout shorts and a tank top.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 42 . 8/24/2015
LOL at his reaction of her thinking she'd already make a mistake. Hunter, you know each other too well...as you should because you're married. We all lose count of how often we call this man adorable for the little intricate things he does to make her feel special. Stephanie, do something special for him! That Howard thing is NOT what I have in mind. Good job at describing how costly both emotionally and financially gymnastics can be. It's easy to brush off what they do in the Olympics at one point started off as you described it.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 41 . 8/24/2015
HAHAHA "Taking a shower with Hunter was like boiling a lobster." HAHA, oh yea I have heard of that song. Just never read it lyrically. Ha, "our offspring had a lot to do with [the present] too." I would've laughed at his wording too. It makes me thing of Vince when he described Shane once, as "my spawn, demon seed, the product of my semen." LOL Hunter's cute with his whole Rapunzel/Romeo & Juliet "I'll profess my feelings for you while you're high above me" shtick.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 40 . 8/24/2015
THANK YOU SHAWN for setting Hunter's justifiably angry, yet dumbass behavior straight. Hilarious reaction Stephanie has to the kids' sleeping habits. Are all twins like that-does each one naturally like the left and right side of the beds? Or is that sheer coincidence? HAHA why does Jack sleep like that? I hope Jack doesn't wake up after hearing that comment and badger her. I'm glad she picked up her phone when he called instead of him not answering when she called. I hope she doesn't freak out when he shows up there. Hunter, bring the present with you. I'm with you Stephanie. Just because you have the money and means to have a luxurious mansion, do you have to have a massive one?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 38 . 8/24/2015
Aww, their banter about her marrying him like he's just a play thing or piece of meat is hysterical. Hunter, never apologize for your gorgeous hair. Was he wearing one of those "Kiss the cook" aprons in the kitchen? Oh, nevermind, she touched his bare back. HAHA at her always being bratty when he doesn't let her in on surprises. They can't be surprises if he tells you Steph. :) Aww, "Lay with me." The smallest of things are cute with them. Hunter, please don't cheat. Please don't cheat. Hunter she could still be pregnant though! Remember she said initially, she stopped. Several chapters ago you two were together before you really sorted out your feelings. If you walk out that door, you'll be lying to Jackson about leaving the family.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
LOL at her talking in her head about having to adjust for his size. You'd think he wouldn't nearly paralyze her because even though he's huge, the athleticism should help him get on her without crushing her pelvis or hip. Good strategy Stephanie. Hilarious banter about that tall blonde athletic guy being worn out.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
HAHAHA His denim prison? Awesome description. He's such a giver! I wonder if Howard's a giver too...no that was wrong. I did not want her to find out firsthand if he was giver, I just wandered dammit! No worries about the chapter. It wasn't too smutty for me.