Reviews for Borderline
AllyKat91 chapter 50 . 12/5/2014
So I just recently found your stories and sure enough each day I find myzelf up till 3-5am reading them. This sequal and the first one were amazing to read. Your super talented and I must say would make for some great books. I like how close to reality it is yet still very much a work of fiction. As most of these are obviously. I personal tend to go for more Stephanie and Paul (HHH) stories verses Steph and HHH ones. But I see that in most of the stories of yours I've read it had to be the later pairing for the stories to work.

A personal note I am a huge fan of Steph and HHH and have been a wwe fan since it was the wwf. I'm also a mom of a 1 year old little boy. I mention that fact because your stories are so captivating that I can't help but need to try an read the whole story start to finish without stopping. Does this make for a tired mom, yes, but I will tell you the way they are written it's the only way I can see to do them justice.

So to answer your question at the end of this installment of the stories how do i feel? I loved it completely. Did I hate you for some parts of it well yes I did. But only because you wrote the characters so well I was rooting for them. I wanted Steph and Hunter to be happy. I also wanted to kick Howard in the balls several times for his antics. Do I want to read more to the story? Of course I have read these two as well as Dualtity and am trying to pick a new one of your to obsess over. I realize I've just about wrote a school essay that one would do for English class, but that's okay. I feel that you need to hear how great your writing is and to both leave a review as well as pm a copy so you can know how wonderful it is to find such well written and captivating group of stories done so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Stephanie McMahon
Guest chapter 50 . 4/23/2014
The fiction was interesting but it ended up so sadly
BillionDollarPrinceStephanie chapter 50 . 2/6/2014
love this finis It please
stephandhhh123 chapter 48 . 1/12/2014
Aww, my birthday chapter! Thanks for posting this!

Loved this one! Shane was just the person to give them both a kick in the right direction. They need to start fixing their problems so they don't affect the kids.

Jackson was adorable. Like most kids, he just wants to see his parents happy and together. Him actually making Steph and Hunter promise to sleep in the same room and dictate how they slept together was cute. I think it eased a bit of the tension, but obviously didn't solve their problem. I can't wait for the next chapter!
stephandhhh123 chapter 47 . 1/12/2014
A little bit closer, but still not quite there. At least they are both telling each other what they feel and getting some of their issues/thoughts out in the open. I just hope they take what the other says and uses that to better their marriage. If Hunter doesn't feel like Steph loves him, then she needs to find a way to show him she does, other than the obvious things she usually does.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
stephandhhh123 chapter 46 . 1/12/2014
Well, I guess this was progress. At least they finally had a decent conversation and got some things off their chests.

My first thought as I was reading this chapter was how Hunter can be such an asshole sometimes. But at the end, his softer, more loving side showed up (which is my favorite). I get why Hunter is mad and I agree that their marriage needs some work. I just hope they can talk to each other and get it figured out before it's too late.

It's been awhile since I last read this story and every time I reread it, I fall in love with it all over again. This is by far my favorite "sequel" story. Can't wait for more!
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
Wooo, I'm so glad that Stephanie and Hunter managed to work it out and be a proper husband and wife again, makes a delightful change. It was good to see that their home life working together went through to their work life as they managed to come up with a decent idea that Vince liked.

I didn't like Howard early in the story and I don't like him now so he can take his big fat nose and stick it somewhere else, Hunter doesn't need more upheaval in his life.
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 49 . 1/3/2014
Yaaaay, I'm so pleased that Stephanie's parents could talk some sense into her and make her realise what she needed to do to fix her marriage, or at least to start to fix it. I'm glad Hunter is giving her a chance but I just hope she doesn't screw this up.
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 48 . 1/3/2014
Hahaha Thank goodness Stephanie and Hunter have a smart son because I'm pretty sure that without him they wouldn't have made even the smallest amount of progress that they made here. They need to get their s*** together already, he loves her and she loves him and that's all that matters dammit.
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 47 . 1/3/2014
Ah yes, the good ol' fights that end up with them being further apart and completely and utterly pissed off at the other. I get that they're both expressing their feelings but sometimes they both need a filter so they can stop before they say anything too hurtful to the other to drive an even bigger wedge between them both. They need their heads banging together.
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 46 . 1/3/2014
Yay the two of them talked it's about blooming time that they did. It makes me sad that they're not totally back on the same page again or anything yet but they're working on it so it is a start. At least they were open and honest with each other and actually did the adult thing of talking instead of ignoring the issue.
tipel chapter 50 . 12/19/2013
I'm sad this is ending...i'm depressed.. make another sequel with something relating to Howard showing up to Hunter and Stephanie's house explaining the stuff in the box.
KarenMaslow221 chapter 50 . 12/14/2013
I finally got the chance to catch up on this story. Im glad things worked out with Hunter and Steph. Very interesting ending btw.
Queendomfan chapter 50 . 12/11/2013
I just love the way steph and hunter have ended up working together, just like in real life. But some how i think you could have done a better job with howard . Why not make him go back and see that hunter and steph are still going strong-the opposite of what he would let him burn with envy at the full life his brother is living.