Reviews for The Girl Who Cried Wolf!
Minnie.com chapter 10 . 6/14
Of course the last scene was a sex scene. Please, update, that was the last chapter available to me at the moment!
I actually have to work on my own story but I get lost in your stories, I can really play it in my mind, well done!
Minnie.com chapter 9 . 6/14
Yes! Go Leah! Her being a lone wolf would be better for her and Rosalie's relationship, Chapter 10 will sure be exciting, keep up the good work.
Minnie.com chapter 8 . 6/13
I think that Sam is going to bust her for having sex with Rosalie and Leah will be a lone wolf, but now I will never know because I must finish reading tomorrow!
This is such an addicting series, please, update soon because I am finishing with this series quickly!
Minnie.com chapter 7 . 6/13
My heart is starting to beat at a normal pace, but now that I'm typing this, my heart is starting to beat gradually faster. Are they going to continue having sex in Chapter 8?! I must know...
Minnie.com chapter 6 . 6/13
Yep, I was right 100% sex action, but still, well done, like always, Chapter 7 will sure be exciting; seeing Leah as pilot.
Minnie.com chapter 5 . 6/13
I can sense the sex action, but I wonder if Chapter 6 will continue. Still, it was good, I thought Seth was going to bust her, but other than that, I loved it, great job!
Minnie.com chapter 3 . 6/13
I can see they are forming a connection, the monkey fart scene was my favorite, no doubt, nicely done, I hope Chapter 4 has a little bit more action, though!
Minnie.com chapter 2 . 6/13
Wasn't really what I expected, but it was still good. I actually thought Rosalie and Leah were going to do it when Leah was sleeping and that moaning part? Oh yeah, my heart skipped a beat. Chapter 3, here I come!
wolf eyes chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Thats one mean clif hanger
tlc125 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I'm glad you keep coming back to this story. Don't stop now!
Firefly-class chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Firefly-class chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Sam was a jerk, I am glad she left . I think more will try.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
great story
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Personally she should have left when she first phased, that pack is useless unless they are dogging her out.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Hmmm.. what now is a very good question. I'm happy Leah left she didn't deserve to be treated how she was!