Reviews for Insontis
Supermoi chapter 46 . 8/5/2019
Oh Bones :( What has happened to you I wonder?...
Supermoi chapter 36 . 8/3/2019
This one brought tears to my eyes and at the same times made me smile :) Good job!
Supermoi chapter 27 . 8/2/2019
PARTY TIIIIME! Way to go Jimmy boy!
Supermoi chapter 26 . 8/2/2019
That poor engineer is probably gonna ask for a transfer XD The guy's already scarred lmao
Supermoi chapter 6 . 8/1/2019
'Spa' and 'Bo' shall now be their name, so I swear! :D By the way, the story is adorable so far XD
Kay Hau chapter 59 . 4/4/2019
Perfect job on a kid!fic! I love how we get a variety of ages instead of just all adorable fluff, as much as we love baby!Kirk fluff! And the ending is amazing too! Thank you for an amazing fanfic!
Guest chapter 59 . 6/13/2018
Wonderful story!
bee.zippy chapter 59 . 6/13/2017
Well, I am extremely sad to see this come to an end, but thrilled I still have quite a few of your stories to read! :-)

I am also horrified I almost missed reading it - being still relatively inexperienced in fanfiction, and having no idea what "crackfic" was except I thought it sounded bad, I skipped this one initially when sorting through the Star Trek TOS list. I usually sort by number of "Favorites" and status "Complete" to try and weed through the numerous stories. Do you know right now Insonitis is #3 on that sort list (lots and lots of favorites)?

Anyway, after reading so many of your Star Trek stories and realizing later I'd skipped one of them, I went back and started it. It is just wonderful. All characters felt to me so true to life, and your descriptive writing style made the story play like a movie in my head. As far as I am concerned, even Kirk was in character the whole time! The perfect blend of comedy, H/C, friendship, love - my favorite scenes were definitely between Spock and the young Kirk from infant to about 5-years-old.

After finally reading it, I'm not surprised at all this story is number 3 on the list I mentioned above. It's definitely in my top three list, and I plan on coming back to read it again (and again and again).

You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing your talent.
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
"Severe Eyebrow Repercussions" ROFL
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I laughed way too much at this chapter.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/23/2017
I LOVE this so much! 'His Royal Messiness'! Perfect. And Spock's retreat even better. If only your appreciative readers had been allowed to be physically present at the adjoining tables! I, for one, would have bought a ticket.
FrankieHS chapter 59 . 5/22/2017
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, but I just read both of the Insontis stories again. They are among my favorite fanfiction stories of any kind! So much fun and great characterizations of our beloved Triumvirate. Any time you feel inclined to add more to either one, please, please do!
Blue Oatmeal chapter 19 . 5/18/2017
AAAAHH I really love this 4-part arc! It's really moving and marvelously written! It's one of my favorite parts of this fic!
Blue Oatmeal chapter 35 . 5/17/2017
Aww, I love this! Jim is so cute!
atymer chapter 59 . 4/21/2017
I am in rapture over the wee Captain and the adventures which occur herein. The characters are explored in depth to a degree fan fiction writers rarely bother with. I totally appreciate the inclusion of crew member in this adventure as the people who keep the ship operating usually are left to be faceless red shirts that just die. Kudos to the author who knows everyone so well. It was fantastic to be on board once more.