Reviews for Insontis
WeirdLittleStories chapter 59 . 11/1/2013
Wow. Even your crack is more interesting and insightful than most! Kudos.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 38 . 10/31/2013
We mostly know about Kirk's Academy years from what Gary Mitchell says during the second pilot, "Where No Man Has Gone Before." And I think the reason for the "stack of books with legs" comment and the "grim" comment is that at that point in the show's development, the creative team was still thinking about the star of the FIRST pilot. They didn't yet know what they had in William Shatner; they didn't yet know that he would not be the more internal, low-key kind of captain that Jeffrey Hunter had been but would instead be the charismatic, high-energy captain that Shatner turned out to be. So they were really writing those lines thinking of Captain PIKE. Once they got a load of Shatner, they wrote a Kirk that matched his personality better. I think that's the reason for the disconnect between what we know of Kirk's Academy years and what we see of him during his tenure as Captain of the Enterprise.
Play-Our-Song chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Dear KCS, I love all your star trek fanfics, but this one is my favorite. I always loved the Spock/Kirk friendship, but here Spock & McCoy's friendship comes to the forefront, and it's just really good. I love it. Plus, Spock as a doting father is priceless.
doctorjohnlock chapter 59 . 7/18/2013
I love this story so much! I'm so sad to see it come to an end. If you're still doing additional chapter suggestions, may I suggest perhaps normal-age Jim watching some security footage of Spock and McCoy with his toddler self? And/or Bones and Spock teaching baby!Jim how to walk? This fic is adorable and I hope you keep adding to it- and to the sequel. ;D
sleipnirfenris chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
They tell us he reprogrammed the Maru in the movies xD
sleipnirfenris chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
a fellow writer 515 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
OhmygoshIcan'tbreathelaughing!
skipchat chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
BRB.
Brain rebooting from cuteness overload.
nithila chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
I love this chapter, I've read it so many times, and every time, I have to laugh my head off at points, and then smile sappily at the screen in others. It's just so funny!

And "Hug him and make it better?" HAHA! I love the fluff! My favorite chapter in this story!

If you're ever in the mood, you should actually put up what happens when Jim watches this particular video. He'd probably find it as funny as the security crew!
V.Evergreen chapter 36 . 5/6/2013
I didn't know what you meant by sad fluff, but I get it now :(
rowsdowersavesus chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awww, I love kiid fics too, this is lovely, I can tell already. I never would have thought it, but I do think i'm being addicted to crack. (stories that is)
Beloved Daughter chapter 59 . 1/23/2013
Awesome, awesome story! I laughed so hard so many times. Absolutely brilliant story! I love it to pieces! This will definitely be a story that I will read over and over! :)

Thanks for writing and posting! :)
Rene chapter 37 . 1/11/2013
OMG I am so loving this! Do we get to hear about the crushes and the hooch? Please!