Reviews for Insontis
bee.zippy chapter 59 . 6/13/2017
Well, I am extremely sad to see this come to an end, but thrilled I still have quite a few of your stories to read! :-)

I am also horrified I almost missed reading it - being still relatively inexperienced in fanfiction, and having no idea what "crackfic" was except I thought it sounded bad, I skipped this one initially when sorting through the Star Trek TOS list. I usually sort by number of "Favorites" and status "Complete" to try and weed through the numerous stories. Do you know right now Insonitis is #3 on that sort list (lots and lots of favorites)?

Anyway, after reading so many of your Star Trek stories and realizing later I'd skipped one of them, I went back and started it. It is just wonderful. All characters felt to me so true to life, and your descriptive writing style made the story play like a movie in my head. As far as I am concerned, even Kirk was in character the whole time! The perfect blend of comedy, H/C, friendship, love - my favorite scenes were definitely between Spock and the young Kirk from infant to about 5-years-old.

After finally reading it, I'm not surprised at all this story is number 3 on the list I mentioned above. It's definitely in my top three list, and I plan on coming back to read it again (and again and again).

You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing your talent.
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
"Severe Eyebrow Repercussions" ROFL
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I laughed way too much at this chapter.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/23/2017
I LOVE this so much! 'His Royal Messiness'! Perfect. And Spock's retreat even better. If only your appreciative readers had been allowed to be physically present at the adjoining tables! I, for one, would have bought a ticket.
FrankieHS chapter 59 . 5/22/2017
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, but I just read both of the Insontis stories again. They are among my favorite fanfiction stories of any kind! So much fun and great characterizations of our beloved Triumvirate. Any time you feel inclined to add more to either one, please, please do!
Blue Oatmeal chapter 19 . 5/18/2017
AAAAHH I really love this 4-part arc! It's really moving and marvelously written! It's one of my favorite parts of this fic!
Blue Oatmeal chapter 35 . 5/17/2017
Aww, I love this! Jim is so cute!
atymer chapter 59 . 4/21/2017
I am in rapture over the wee Captain and the adventures which occur herein. The characters are explored in depth to a degree fan fiction writers rarely bother with. I totally appreciate the inclusion of crew member in this adventure as the people who keep the ship operating usually are left to be faceless red shirts that just die. Kudos to the author who knows everyone so well. It was fantastic to be on board once more.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
Epic wonderful crack. At its finest !
Alverrann chapter 14 . 3/1/2017
I really love your writing style, can I say ... and I've had you on my favorite authors list for ages! So I suppose it's about time to tell you that I love you. And Kirk. And Spock. And Bones. And everyone. ;)

Anyway. I wanted to ask if it'd be okay if I posted a picture that I drew because of this chapter ... if that's all right with you. If not, then I won't post it. But if it's okay, please lemme know. It's ... uber cute, though I don't claim to be any amazing artist.
stormyskies73 chapter 55 . 2/3/2017
Tiny Kirk reminds me of my little cousin so very much. Two hyperactive blonde hurricanes.
Random Ruth chapter 59 . 1/11/2017
One of the most adorable things in the world! :)
Guest chapter 59 . 12/26/2016
I read all 59 chapters in a day. Needless to say, I'm now well behind my work -sigh-
But it was worth it! Reading your de-aged Spock story now :) please please do continue to update!
IOnlyGet5 chapter 59 . 12/17/2016
If you *ever* feel like playing in this toy box again (please please please) I would love to see your take on these iconic childhood experiences:
(1) learning to ride a bike (perhaps complete with skinned knees?)
and
(2) one of my kids' fave outings...the family camping trip (pitching tents, ghost stories, using a compass, toasting marshmellons for s'mores, learning wilderness skills ... even if Jim was "never a boy scout" per Carol Marcus in TWOK?)
IOnlyGet5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
At first glance the idea of kidfic seemed so out there - OMG am I glad I started reading it in spite of my erroneous preconceptions! Well crafted, tender & uproariously funny ... I go back to the Insontis stories whenever I have a dismal day & need cheering up! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!