Reviews for Insontis
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 11/20
Daaaw~ Widdle Jim, kicking Spock out of his frozen guilt with his sunshiney baby face :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 11/20

Spock making a call with widdle Jim.

XD I almost lost it when Infant Jim blew a raspberry at the screen :D XD
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 11/20
Awww~ Baby James!
PaganGoddess chapter 59 . 10/10
This was one of the best stories I have read in a long while, it evoke so many emotions. I laughed, cried and fell head long into this wonderful world you created. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. I will definitely be searching for more of your wonderful works to devour, and will bookmark this one to read again and again.
Drappersky chapter 1 . 8/20
Your story got me through a really challenging part of my life and never failed to make me smile. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you published it so I could find it. I’ve read your story multiple times and still enjoy going back to it when the mood hits :) Happy Fanfiction Author Appreciation Day! I hope to see more of your work.
SSKF chapter 4 . 6/11
His eyes are blue. shocking, watery blue (since he'd just been crying). Not hazel. Lovely story by the way. Love spoiled baby Jim.
MaryChapel chapter 59 . 3/22
This was amazing! Thank you for writing it. I found it very well written.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 2/15
Great fic!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 38 . 11/22/2014
I laughed so hard I literally cried. I have wet cheeks.
kelly reiger chapter 59 . 9/23/2014
Loved this whole series. Read it in 2 days. Had to laugh in many areas. Loved the McCoy part about kid I swear I'm getting u a leash and later getting him one. Loved how you brought up several episodes. Loved amanda and sarek. And mccoy sendind puesdo grandparent holos loved so much of this really! !

. is you'd like to know more
LostCure chapter 59 . 8/6/2014
Love this whole story.
MuggleCreator chapter 59 . 5/26/2014
I LOVED this story. Brilliant.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 59 . 11/1/2013
Wow. Even your crack is more interesting and insightful than most! Kudos.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 38 . 10/31/2013
We mostly know about Kirk's Academy years from what Gary Mitchell says during the second pilot, "Where No Man Has Gone Before." And I think the reason for the "stack of books with legs" comment and the "grim" comment is that at that point in the show's development, the creative team was still thinking about the star of the FIRST pilot. They didn't yet know what they had in William Shatner; they didn't yet know that he would not be the more internal, low-key kind of captain that Jeffrey Hunter had been but would instead be the charismatic, high-energy captain that Shatner turned out to be. So they were really writing those lines thinking of Captain PIKE. Once they got a load of Shatner, they wrote a Kirk that matched his personality better. I think that's the reason for the disconnect between what we know of Kirk's Academy years and what we see of him during his tenure as Captain of the Enterprise.
Play-Your-Song chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Dear KCS, I love all your star trek fanfics, but this one is my favorite. I always loved the Spock/Kirk friendship, but here Spock & McCoy's friendship comes to the forefront, and it's just really good. I love it. Plus, Spock as a doting father is priceless.