Reviews for Insontis
Alverrann chapter 14 . 3/1
I really love your writing style, can I say ... and I've had you on my favorite authors list for ages! So I suppose it's about time to tell you that I love you. And Kirk. And Spock. And Bones. And everyone. ;)

Anyway. I wanted to ask if it'd be okay if I posted a picture that I drew because of this chapter ... if that's all right with you. If not, then I won't post it. But if it's okay, please lemme know. It's ... uber cute, though I don't claim to be any amazing artist.
stormyskies73 chapter 55 . 2/3
Tiny Kirk reminds me of my little cousin so very much. Two hyperactive blonde hurricanes.
Random Ruth chapter 59 . 1/11
One of the most adorable things in the world! :)
Guest chapter 59 . 12/26/2016
I read all 59 chapters in a day. Needless to say, I'm now well behind my work -sigh-
But it was worth it! Reading your de-aged Spock story now :) please please do continue to update!
IOnlyGet5 chapter 59 . 12/17/2016
If you *ever* feel like playing in this toy box again (please please please) I would love to see your take on these iconic childhood experiences:
(1) learning to ride a bike (perhaps complete with skinned knees?)
and
(2) one of my kids' fave outings...the family camping trip (pitching tents, ghost stories, using a compass, toasting marshmellons for s'mores, learning wilderness skills ... even if Jim was "never a boy scout" per Carol Marcus in TWOK?)
IOnlyGet5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
At first glance the idea of kidfic seemed so out there - OMG am I glad I started reading it in spite of my erroneous preconceptions! Well crafted, tender & uproariously funny ... I go back to the Insontis stories whenever I have a dismal day & need cheering up! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!
star-eye chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
SO MUCH YES!
PeekingSunshine chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
Ok, I'm not particularly well-versed in TOS, though I'm working on it, but I absolutely love this. And all your other works. You're basically the one lighting a fire under my rear to actually watch the series. :)
Random question: is there actually a nurse named Anya in the series or is that an OC of yours?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
Oh my god! That is too freaking cute!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
The strangled sound that I made while very determinedly trying not to laugh at this chapter was…quite odd. I know children tend to throw their food, but it would make sense that a mini-Kirk would land his banana right in Spock's bowl, wouldn't it? And then Spock's retaliation…help. Help. Dying laughing!
stellabrettiana chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Awww ! Like our little cute captain, your story have been the sunshine of those two last days...
It is brilliant, sweet, clever, so so funny and tender... totally heart-melting ! I have been barely able to stop reading after I have begun...
It is an amazing tribute to our beloved Triumvir and Enterprise crew ; and you have beautifully made vivid all the characters...
My deepest and warmest gratitude for this precious moments
KuKia chapter 59 . 12/13/2015
I really, really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing. I had read it on LJ and wanted to see if I could find it on any of the fan fiction site (since I could then save it as a favourite). I'm glad I searched since the amusement park arch was a nice surprise.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Daaaw~ Widdle Jim, kicking Spock out of his frozen guilt with his sunshiney baby face :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Awww~

Spock making a call with widdle Jim.

XD I almost lost it when Infant Jim blew a raspberry at the screen :D XD