Reviews for Total Drama Kombat
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Sorry but chapters that are just lists allowed on this site. Please remove them so you won't get in trouble with the admins.

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
TitanWolf chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
how about instead of calling the MK characters by their names with the TDI/ST/StK characters beside them, actually use the character's names
Inifinite-Bit chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Alright i'm going to come out with it and say it, you really don't have keep reminding us who's playing as who after all you did give us a cast listing in the first chapter. Also you didn't include Rain in this story for shame J/K.
Kratos Pwns chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
"The Shirai Ryu are dead. You will suffer as they did."

"To Hell with your clan"

"No... to Hell with you!"

Best pre-fight scene in the Game.
Kratos Pwns chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Scorpion is the perfect character for Duncan, they both have bad attitudes and they cannot be reasoned with very well.
SargentEpsilon chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
You accidentally posted a chapter from a different story. I look forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
reven228 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
You know, machinima on YouTube has created real time episodes on the mortal combat characters. Check it out, the episodes wet actually done real well. Keep goin and stay golden
Kratos Pwns chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
"Fans think my moves are all wire works and special effects. Truth is… I am the Special effects"

Favorite Johnny Cage quote.
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
In the story i will say the names of the tdi character substitute for the MK characters
SargentEpsilon chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That appears to be quite an interesting roster for a story, but I do have some concerns.

1. I enjoy the choices you have made, but considering the multiple persona rolling around in Izzy's head and the many souls melded into one to form Ermac, I am surprised that neither you nor CharlieHarperFan88 thought to connect the two.

2. Like I told CharlieHarperFan88, Sindel is too good, even with evil mind control, to be portrayed by that cold-blooded, twisted, poop-for-brains human clone of Hecate, the goddess of sorcery depicted in Shakespeare's play, MacBeth. And Shao Kahn, while just as evil as McLean, is too competent to be portrayed by that spineless, brain-dead, narcissistic, pathetic excuse for a waste of subatomic particles.

I apologize if I am coming off as harsh, but both Sindel and Shao Kahn would be done more justice if they were portrayed by a milk carton filled with hot sauce and cow fertilizer. And since, for some reason, Cartoon Network, my main American source of televised Total Drama, has yet to show the fourth season, I would know nothing about the characters, so I will trust your judgment.