Reviews for The Psychology of Jam
fangirl101-a book by me chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Yes to the continuation, definatly.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Love it so much!
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is really good. I enjoyed the read. You should definitely do the follow-up you mentioned in the A/N.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
_
Pilikia18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Sweet. In more ways than one. Lovely
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I liked this quite a lot, even though it makes me furious with Harry. But not much loss there. I've never liked her character.

John's relationship with jam. Is it weird that I find it oddly adorable, and how Sherlock sort of tries to comfort him without knowing how?

Yeah...

-Ri
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
They. They. They.

They just make my heart hurt. In a good way. Or, I mean, the way you've written them - so in character but also original and insightful - makes my heart hurt. This was touching and sweet and sad and real and I love it. Every word.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think the other story would be a wonderful Idea! John and jam, a match made in... our cracky fandom.
chibiwolfgurl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was super sweet! Please continue! You mentioned writing about Sherlock getting John to associate jam with good things; that's a brilliant idea! I really love your Sherlock stories. haha they're so cute and clever! :]
jinx-tiger-13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
continuation sounds awesome since this story was so good.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I think your idea for a continuation is great! I would really like to see it :) This was a great story. I liked the way you wrote Sherlock as well, he was very In Character.
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I'd love to read more about John's Pavlovian response to jam. :-) Just one query, simply because I've always wondered; why does John get associated with a love of jam so much? What makes a fandom decide that a badass doctor with a bullet wound and a sometime limp has an affection for gooey fruity goodness? :-) Just curious.

Thanks for sharing.
Elle dont tu lis les histoires chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So. Good. It was funny and sweet at the same time and I really really want to see what comes next!