Reviews for More Than a Candle
RenegadeMarine chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Hope you make a sequel soon.
CC-645 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
When I came to this story, I was hoping for relief from the disaster that was "The Way of the Force", but Jacen being a shabla di'kut, I could sort of take, but Luke and Mara were OUT OF CHARACTER. Sorry, I quit here
bec chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Forgot to mention that I loved the Skywalker family banter and conversations. They were funny :)
bec chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
This was a really great story! Love this Jacen, way better then profic. Loved the Skywalker family as a team. Just all around amazing story! Can't believe there are so few reviews:(
Serendipity chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Good story. Though IK Vestara is not nearly as interesting as Sith Vestara.
Serendipity chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Heh. I opened up this story just because I recognized that line from Revenge. Definitely a powerful sentence.
Lavinia chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Hi, I enjoyed this story, nice alternative to FOTJ with Mara and a Lightside!Jacen.

I found it a bit difficult to wrap my mind around Vestara's background because that makes the story totally AU and not just the result of Jacen's decision. But mostly it was just an non-angsty mix of book-elements and fun to read. And I absolutely loved the Daala jokes.
MysticRyter chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
This is a work of art. I never like the Darth Caedus side of Jacen. In my opinion I just liked JACEN better, and the fact that the relationship between Ben and Jacen became strained was portayed REALLY REALLY KRIFFING well.
millernumber1 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
The concept felt a bit weightier than the development, but it was quite nicely written and characterized! I like the little bits of texture you worked in, especially the Daala jokes and the dessert here in the last chapter.

Would that Denning had someone like you as editor to reign in his faux-arty impulses...
SummerLeanne chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
That was a very nice story :) Great work!
Ben Thryss chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Uh oh. That can't be good.

Keep up the top notch work!

Update soon.
SummerLeanne chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wonderful story :) I really like how the characters play off of each other, and the story is interesting. Please continue soon! It's great.
Ben Thryss chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Good job so far. The characters are accurately portrayed, except Vestara, of course. Although, Ben's language should be slightly more colloquial than you've portrayed.

Update soon. I'm interested to see where this is going.