Reviews for Story Of Heroes
dreamer 3097 chapter 21 . 6/11
This is Good
cucuchilain chapter 21 . 6/3
That was a great heart warming story, well done.
cucuchilain chapter 13 . 6/3
Fornell's right you know, the few old station buildings we have left are almost indistructible, Glad Tim is alive
cucuchilain chapter 12 . 6/2
poor Ben. It would have been amazing to get all three out, even incompetent terrorists are not that bad.
cucuchilain chapter 11 . 6/2
more and more tension. Good for Tim getting Emily out - Ziva is generally right, though - you can't deal with terrorists
cucuchilain chapter 8 . 6/2
Better and better. Most enjoyable reading but I'd like the hostages saved. I know enough about local nature to make poison if I wanted but not bombs and certainly not neurotoxin. Wonder who I'd get on my doorstep here if I looked t looked them up on the internet. I won't bother. :)
cucuchilain chapter 7 . 6/2
Your story is going along very well. There are some very odd people in the world of fans who imagine they take sides with Tony or Tim. Iy is meant to be a team, of course, so some fans just sound very silly. Your view of yhe relationship sounds fine
cucuchilain chapter 6 . 6/2
Oh dear, nasty lot, people who take hostages. You are lension the tension grow
cucuchilain chapter 5 . 6/2
Very good, it's like the cavalry coming in an old fashioned Western
cucuchilain chapter 4 . 6/2
oh dear, the tension grows. good story hope Tim and the little girl stay OK
cucuchilain chapter 2 . 6/2
More understanding of what is going on. Good story unfolding.
cucuchilain chapter 1 . 6/2
Intriguing start. I'm in the U.K. so know nothing of D.C. trains. Didn't follow where the little girl and her mother were when the gun man attacked Tim, but I won't worry. Poor Tim what are you going to make him go through.
AgentCarter15 chapter 21 . 2/20
This was amazing and I loved it and I laughed and I cried and I smiled and I just love McGee so much and this was beautifully written and plotted! Thank you for writing it!
Suse B chapter 12 . 1/3
This is really, really good! Go Ben! (sob)
agent mcabby chapter 21 . 1/1
I love ur story it is so cool I love the them