Reviews for Superior Sister Switch
Whyhow chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
My favorite part is Pathik wondering what to do next.
Whyhow chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I see Toph has noticed the change, even if she might not know what she noticed.
The Boundless Architect chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
You cool alternate version of this story would be if Azula and Katara became Kazula permanently in the beginning of the story. Having to deal with the constant indecision that comes with the fusion would be a good reusable plot point.
A major thing I could see happening would be them both growing to like being fused that way they are eventually coming to a meeting point in terms of personality. One could take it even farther and have them start to be addicted to the power and overall feeling of being fused; which would lead them to react...violently to anyone trying to reverse it. Something that would be nearly inevitable considering everyone would learn of its relation to Koh and Aang's/previous avatar's experiences with the said spirit. Anyway just a cool idea...
SSTR87 chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
Well this it's certainly one of my favorite stories. I'm so glad that you wrote it! I can only hope that one day I can create a story even half as good as this one. Keep up the good work
NatNicole chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
WOW! It#'s official, this is LITERALLY a million times better than 'In His Shoes'. I realized about 4 chapters in that it's at least 100 times better, but obviously the number's way bigger now. The way you kept EVERYBODY in character, followed the plot with twits that a) make sense and b) don't deviate from canon TOO much, and made the perfect ending, I am offcially in love with this fic and wish it was a comic book. Heck, it's even better than canon ATLA!

PS. Excuse me while I go throw up at the idea of ZukoxKatara, ESPECIALLY since Katara's now technically his sister.
NatNicole chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
The fic's been done PERFECTLY so far. I hope the next chapter onward everythinh's a very realistic deviation from canon. E.g. Azula would NOT run to the Earth King at seeinh seeing Zuko in a TEASHOP.
M0b1uz chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Heheh, awesome ending; although that makes me wonder:

What will Fire Lord Bumi be like?
M0b1uz chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Saw it coming; I know it came a year later, but the fight between Kazula and Atara reminded me of the fight between Tonraq and Unalaq: just one of those heavily dramatic fights where you REALLY expect the good one to win but the bad one get the upper hand at the last split-second.
M0b1uz chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Heh heh, funny how making premature predictions about a character's background can bite ya in the booty in the future, huh?

Can't help but think something like this happened in the Breaking Bad; Ozai IS the danger after all...
M0b1uz chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Yeah! Closer! Just like when the Cabbage Merchant finally found love...!

That's never goign to happen again, is it?
M0b1uz chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
When it comes to shipping, one word must prevail: AWKWARD. The two must lose their regular composure when in eachother's presence; they interact more openly and say things they would never say to anyone else; and eventually get into an argument over something petty without having any desire to actually hurt eachother, or you could imitate that scene from the Hey Arnold Movie when Arnold found out Helga was helping him all along, and she is forced to admit her feelings, course' that would only work if Azula loved Haru and Haru didn't love her back.

At least that's how I'd do a Sokkzula: I keep bringing it up because I think it's probably the most believable Avatar ship ever, even more than Kataang. People said that Zutara should've happened, but you gotta admit, if Boska (Bolin and Eska) is any indication, Sokkzula would totally work.
M0b1uz chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I remember her: she was that woman you made Haru fight in For Want of a Scar.

Does that make me awesome?
M0b1uz chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
What was that detour you mentioned that can never be mentioned again?
M0b1uz chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Your fanfics are like an action movie-equivalent of a soap opera.
M0b1uz chapter 5 . 6/19/2014

You might say that Katara's a gal playin' a gal disguised as another gal.